Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: And the console war is won by....  (Read 9797 times)

Offline Christovski

Re: And the console war is won by....
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2013, 04:40:55 PM »
I read parts of it, almost all of it :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Ðeath.

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »
I too, enjoy couch co-op. Yay Wii U.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 06:03:54 PM »
It may not be up to date with PS4 or PC of course but if everyone including game devs aren't going to give the WiiU a chance anyway why bother.

Yes, the sad thing about the Wii U is the lack of games available on it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ig7A-eaZA8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ig7A-eaZA8</a>
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 06:15:03 PM »
All consoles are a waste of money, its just a matter of what you want for what you pay for.

The wii sold well to families and had tons of familyfriendly games alongwith some gems for adults. The wiiu was a serious graphical update and the ability to play games when the TV is in use is probably a godsend to parents. The wiis arent for "hardcore" gamers but theyre trying more to reach out to them with the WiiU.

Computers will always be superior (if you can afford a decent one and know how to build/buy one properly, which most people dont) and thats where hardcore gamers will exist. Consoles are the "cheaper" alternative.

All of the systems are fun to play on and if you have the money im sure even the xbox one is a glory to behold but nothing tops PC gaming. If you buy a console there will be games to play that you will like if you look for them.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 06:28:05 PM »
All of the systems are fun to play on and if you have the money im sure even the xbox one is a glory to behold but nothing tops PC gaming. If you buy a console there will be games to play that you will like if you look for them.

/THREAD

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2013, 12:31:28 AM »

Seems legit
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2013, 01:08:38 AM »
You people talk shit about the wii but guess who won the last console war sales wise? The Wii did.

Systems sold:
Wii - 99.84 million
PS3 - 77 Million
Xbox360 - 75 million

So with WiiU being backwards compatible and offering NES, SNES and N64 games still; while being cheaper, the WiiU may win this cconsole war. If the Steambox doesn't dominate..

Also heres a console coming out later this month called Ouya which runs on its own version of android. It was funded by kickstarter and will only be 99$ I believe. All games are free to try amd the entire console is open source or rooted for customization. Its basically a cheaper Steambox...

http://www.ouya.tv/discover/

Then in the handheld world, Nvidia is working on its project Shield and Steam is working on Littlefoot.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:26:51 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2013, 01:08:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal