Pages: « 1 2 3
Who were you banned by:towersheep

Why were you banned: <700 karma

What server where you banned from:ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned:2:17 EST

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20833979

Your in game name:{69th} Cdt. Malak[RS]

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/id/houstonkat/

Additional comments: tower kept getting innos to shoot at me for no reason when he was a traitor so i had to defend my self i had to kill grasscopper and one other guy and then this one inno was shooting at us so i shot him in the head cause he killed tendovvi after tower said we were proven inno this is really unfair as it is not my fault for have <700 karma because tower had people try and kill me and one person was trying to rdm that is what happened then i try to tell tower in game and he just ignores my reasons this is really unfair

Solved Ban Appeals / Re: malaks appeal
« on: 07 Jul, 2011 17:23 »
its not my fault my karma was so low tower kept getting innos to shoot at me so i had no reason but to shoot them and kill them cause he told lies to them telling them i was a traitor and i kep trying to tell him it wasnt my fault for having <700 karma its his fault cause he kept getting people to try and rdm me for no reason i should be unbanned cause i was being lied on about being a traitor and had innos shooting at me for no reason!

Solved Ban Appeals / Re: malaks appeal
« on: 07 Jul, 2011 16:11 »
thanks guys yeah waffuls right when i was in the middle of telling u what had happened the server changed maps ill still take my punishment when ur on tho

Solved Ban Appeals / malaks appeal
« on: 07 Jul, 2011 04:56 »
Who were you banned by:waffuls

Why were you banned: suppossed rdm

What server where you banned from:TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: roughly 5:00-9:00 pm EST

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20833979

Your in game name:{69th} Cdt. Malak[RS]

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/houstonkat/

Additional comments: well i was going to try and tell waffuls my reasons but the server changed to ttt_bank but when i tried to join it multiple times it kept saying missing map so i was going to play something else until the server changed maps well when i rejoined she banned me without me being able to say a word cause when i joined i had to go to the other room to eat cause my parents dont allow me to eat at the computer so when i got back i was going to tell waffuls what had happened but when i got back i saw the ban so i came here                     

Pages: « 1 2 3
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal