Show Posts - deathknive

Back

Topics - deathknive

Pages: 1
GarrysMod / Map changer
« on: 08 Sep, 2012 15:44 »
I have brought this up in complaints and so have a few others so I thought I might as well make a thread for it. What is the current program/tool that we are using to change maps?? I might have found one that works. Gotta get it and try it out first.

Maps Area / Map list and where to get maps.
« on: 02 Jul, 2012 13:49 »
It has been a while since I've been able to use my computer to play games meme1. But i have recently started to play TTT again and i cant seem to findout where to get some of the maps that are being played. if you could help I would be grateful.

Solved Ban Requests / Perma ban for Andaz
« on: 23 Mar, 2011 20:17 »
YOUR in game name EXACTLY!: Currently (=CG=)Deathknive usually Deathknive

the exact name of the person you are requesting a ban at the time they were on the server: Andaz

What were they doing: MASSIVE RDM!!!!

Which server was it: Conjoint TTT #1 Customized

What time/day was it (include timezone if possible): afternoon CST

Additional Notes:
         okay he did get banned ether by Maggots Vincent or the other one ( i forgot his name sry man :( ). the reason why im posting this is because he killed at least one traitor while he was traitorand some of the others were saying he killed at lest another. i have a video it has no sound :( but u see him killing a traitor and then later planting a C4 and they said he was a T. It is on xfire though http://www.xfire.com/video/4380ae/

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal