Show Posts - jet_savage

Back

Messages - jet_savage

Pages: 1
Introductions Forum / Re: Hey!
« on: 12 Mar, 2014 23:54 »
Nice to meet you, i welcome you happily. :P

Nope, Spanish Inquisition.

Hidden: Source / Characters of the Interesting Sort.
« on: 28 Feb, 2014 00:38 »
     I was wanting to know who in the way of interesting or insane people you all have met. Because I know 5 people whom I became instant friends with just because how insane they are having met on the hidden servers. I would love to see a story too if you ladies and gentlemen are willing.

Introductions Forum / Re: Hello There
« on: 28 Feb, 2014 00:25 »
Its very nice to meet you Boom. I hope to see you on the servers. :P

Pardon me, typical, blonde, tall American here! If I look like I can kill you, don't worry.

Hidden: Source / Re: Hidden Screenshot Thread
« on: 23 Feb, 2014 11:19 »
THIS GAME IS SOOOO HARD, I'll take a break...

"How do I couch?"

Hello all those who choose to read this, my name is Jecht. I often play any kind of first person shooter, with a weakness for Far Cry 3 and the assorted Source games.

I wandered on to the (=CG=) servers while playing hidden, as I have a average ping of 30 on them. To put it simply, I fell for the community. The more I play on the servers the more I just verbally enforce the rules, but there is always those who don't listen, and I can not get any of the admins I am friends with to get on. I was rather curious on who the new admins would be and if there was still a possible opening for a trial mod or admin.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to meet some interesting people!

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal