Show Posts - keksikas

Back

Messages - keksikas

Pages: 1
Admin Resignation / Re: I Think We're Done Here...
« on: 15 Aug, 2014 20:19 »
So sad to see you go love. Though I respect your decision. And I am so happy for you and wish you good luck on everything thats going on in your life. <3

Admin Abuse / Re: Admin Abuse: Live Bait
« on: 12 Apr, 2014 14:19 »
I'm not sure how everything went in the server, but I know that Live Bait could have never  abused his powers in anyway.
I saw the minus score in the server and asked Paradox (Dox) if there any team killing going on there. He said yes, so I jumped in to the server and saw Live and Burgers where dealing this I had no reason to stay because for sure I knew that they know what they where doing.
If Live Bait banned you he had a serous reason why.
Next I want to say that no mater if a person shot you by accident or not you do not have a pr-emission to shoot back at him (if somebody brakes the rules you are still not allowed to do the same).
Another thing if you don't think trolling is a good enough reason to ban people you haven't played enough of hidden and you don't know how bad it can get with trolling.

She is great and I would love her to have as an admin. She know the rules and she is reasonable. She could really help us out :)
 +1 from me.

Introductions Forum / Re: Hello ^w^
« on: 30 Mar, 2014 04:02 »
Welcome Naruko, glad that you decided to join! :)

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Live Bait, Inject OH 4

In game name: Keksas

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072866980/

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:56300626

Do you have past admin experience: No

What are some good qualities you possess:  I been with the servers long enough to know the rules. I'm dedicated. I'm kind and friendly and I am always glad to help people out.

What country are you from: Lithuania

Microphone: Yes.

Do you use our TS server: No

Additional Notes: I think I can handle the job pretty well. I been with CG for a year now and I know all the rules. My wish is to make Hidden CG servers even better then they are now.

Introductions Forum / Re: Hey!
« on: 13 Mar, 2014 11:50 »
Welcome to CG!! :)

Introductions Forum / Re: Hello Everyone
« on: 06 Mar, 2014 08:48 »
Hello and welcome to CG. Hope to see you on hidden :)

Introductions Forum / Re: Hello There
« on: 27 Feb, 2014 15:36 »
Nice to see a new face welcome to CG. :)

Welcome to CG. :)

I hope to see you on hidden. :p

Hidden: Source / Re: Hidden Screenshot Thread
« on: 09 Jan, 2014 10:09 »
Hey hey hey he is pretty good and Jackie is good too. So don't be jealous okay :p

Way Off Topic Box / Re: The Pet Thread!
« on: 08 Jan, 2014 16:39 »
And there is my extraordinary kitty :)

Hidden: Source / Re: Hidden Screenshot Thread
« on: 08 Jan, 2014 09:30 »
I can try too. And do this :p

Introductions Forum / Hello there :)
« on: 07 Jan, 2014 17:16 »
Hello, I finally decided to join CG forums and be apart of the community.
Anyway, my name is Rusne and I from Lithuania. I'm 16 years old and I love to play video games, draw, and sing ( sad, but I'm not that good at singing). Many people might know me of my Hidden name, Keksas. I been playing hidden about one year now, and I fell in love with the game and the people in it. By joining this community I hope I will have a chance of meeting great people and helping out with anything that I'm capable of doing.

Nice to meet you all :) 

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal