Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Application *DENIED*  (Read 2597 times)

Offline arth987

Admin Application *DENIED*
« on: November 12, 2011, 07:14:39 PM »
What server are you applying for: TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name: (=CG=) Arth987

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046232342

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:42983307  12:19       

Do you have past admin experience: A little

Why you wish to be admin: I am on ttt A lot when there is no admins on and there is usually a lot of Rdm's and i would love to be able to control that and keep people from raging

What are some good qualities you possess: I have previous admin experience and i am very fair

What country are you from: America

Offline Blackllama

Re: Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 07:46:50 PM »
I don't know you very much, but I see you on a lot.  Actually I saw you trying to pop the server this morning =P. Just get you post count up and get to know the community.

+1

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 07:46:50 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 07:58:10 PM »
Post count is low. You need to get to know the community better hence the minimum post count stated on the admin app. I think I've seen you like once on the server so -1 atm
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline arth987

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 08:14:30 PM »
oh yeah i forgot to say my old Account was Killowns if anyone remembers it and i had another name but i only had it for a little while i font remember though  :P

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 09:47:59 PM »
This post count rule is stupid and we should get rid of it. It doesn't prove anything; A person doesn't necessarily need to have a high post count to know the community nor to know the forums. Plus it just encourages unnecessary posts (spam).

That said, +1. You've been on the server for a while and from what I can tell you're a good player. Never had problems with you.
Cookies go here?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 10:44:59 PM »
Hey Camper, got issues with the rules? How about PMing me, instead of crapping on someone's admin application.

Just a thought.

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 11:18:36 PM »
Hey Camper, got issues with the rules? How about PMing me, instead of crapping on someone's admin application.

Just a thought.

Administrator Comment disrespect removed
I'm just saying this because I'm not the first one to complain about this rule. And from what I'm seeing your post doesn't have anything to do with this thread as you made solely for bitching about my post, so why don't you delete it and PM me instead if you have a problem with it?

edit: LOL
Really? You say I'm "crapping" on people's threads and then when I say "Fuck off" to defend myself you say I'm disrepecting you?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:29:46 PM by Inject OH 4 »
Cookies go here?

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 11:29:18 PM »

Just a thought.

Administrator Comment disrespect removed
I'm just saying this because I'm not the first one to complain about this rule. And from what I'm seeing your post doesn't have anything to do with this thread as you made solely for bitching about my post, so why don't you delete it and PM me instead if you have a problem with it?
If you have an issue with CG rules then that is something you take upp in a meeting, or on a rule thread in another area of the forums. Now do not reply to this in this app, it has no reason to be here.

The reason for post is that you have to show that you are active on the forums, because the things that happen around the community is posted here, not in the group. Abuse threads need to be answeared by admin in questioning or we will be biased towards the non admin. We need views on people who make apps too so that is something we like admins to do. Any rule changes, IP changes or custom content changes are said on the forums.
crapping, another way of saying adding useless info... not an attack against you.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:30:51 PM by Jorgen »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 11:39:04 PM »
Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4

Why do we need a high post count for members to get admin? Well hears why:

Reason 1: Post mean people are on the forums semi frequently which means we get ad Revenue which helps pay to keep CG alive. The money we get from these adds helps keep the site up , sourcebans, ventrilo , and many other smaller things. It's also a way of showing you can donate to CG to help us run the servers and get new ones etc. It's CG's Main Money Bin. It's.... the website.

Reason 2: It shows you care about CG and are an active member of the online CG Community and actually care about the community and take effort to learn it's rules and know it's members. Post count means you post on the forum and by posting on the forum you are in turn being an active forum member if you not active on the forums your missing out on half the CG Content this is where we talk and chat as a Community Theirs no reason for you to be an admin if your not going to actually be an active helpful member of the community and give something back to help us become a larger stronger community.

Reason 3/ Sum Up:

Posting shows you care. We don't want just random admins to join. Admins must be CG Community Members. Not only are they an admin they are a member who enjoys being part of CG and is a COMMUNITY MEMBER. This is our community. If your not posting your clearly not part of it.

The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.

I hope this sums up CG Posting Rule. As it DOES make sense and any one who thinks otherwise is clearly disillusion.

-Game On-
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:41:40 PM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline arth987

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 11:41:12 PM »
Guys i know i shouldnt get into this but stop fighting its alright its only my first application and i dont want everyone to fight over a comment. its not really my place but just dont fight :D

Offline arth987

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 11:43:04 PM »
and yeah i didnt really think  i was going to get admin but it was worth a try thanks for the likes and dislikes i can work on getting those +1 now and my old server for RP you needed 200+ posts to get considered so its just something ill work on. thank you for the help though :)

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 11:45:58 PM »
arth987, My apologies for a member's lack of respect towards you.  (And apparently, me  ;D )

Please start a new thread.

Oh, and to define Rule #2 of the forum, No thread Crapping: Which means to not post things which have zero to do with the original post.

If you have an issue with any of the rules, pm a Community Leader.  Makes it easier.

Cadaver

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 11:45:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal