Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: admin application  (Read 7653 times)

Offline Milkman007

Re: admin application
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 05:11:31 PM »
Yesterday when I joined the server and the ongoing round ended, you had RDMed a proven inno (I think he was proven) and you left.
    are u dumb no i did not i am a trusted on the server so shut up i would not rdm and eave u on drugs

I looked at the round events and it said you did kill someone on your team. After the round I was trying to add your ban but I couldn't since trials don't have access.
i did kill some one because they where mass rdming why would i put my trusted rank in risk i just got trusted i was killing an rdme. And who was it i killed and plzz dm the logs i would like to see the proof.

Did you try to vote kick him with your trusted before murdering him?
"Black Dynamite"

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 05:17:12 PM »
yes i did

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 05:17:12 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2014, 12:58:05 AM »
You said you are grounded for 6 months? Did that hold?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2014, 06:31:35 PM »
No i ho on for an hour or two after school

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2014, 07:52:50 PM »
(=CG=) Milkman said i should aplie as well as the man Inject

Offline Milkman007

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2014, 09:08:04 PM »
(=CG=) Milkman said i should aplie as well as the man Inject

I did? o_O well, sure...
"Black Dynamite"

Offline uzihell100

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2014, 10:13:38 PM »
U did rember

Offline Aleksandr Suvorov07

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 11:50:08 PM »
     Kermit, Milkman never gave you a straight answer.  But as for my opinion on your promotion i do NOT believe that you are admin material because, hell, you didnt even know what damagelogs were 5 days ago, and all you do is rage quit when people start messing with you.  I havn't actually seen you do any sort of admining in the time i've been on, which has been more than you, so...I vote no. The end :P
Milkman: Will the round end if i kill you? Alek: Yes Milkman: Ok then kos alek cause im a ******

Offline [NGC] Big Smoke

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 12:27:59 AM »
am not trying to be asshole or anything but you guys should accept over 15 years old Mature once, The guy cannot barely write understandable sentence...

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 03:46:30 AM »
am not trying to be asshole or anything but you guys should accept over 15 years old Mature once, The guy cannot barely write understandable sentence...

Pot: Oh my God, Kettle. You are so black.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2014, 05:04:55 PM »
Given your age at this time and some feed back I've recieved and reviewed from some Veteran members, as well as your limited time of avaiablity. I don't feel at this time that I can accept this application.

I'd say wait till your a bit older and reapply. There were things I hadn't thought of that some members brought up.
My apologies.
Denied.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2014, 05:04:55 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal