Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CG DarkRP Server  (Read 2893 times)

Offline Stony

CG DarkRP Server
« on: May 20, 2013, 10:43:01 PM »
Moderator Comment IP has been removed for now
CG DarkRP server now has an official CG Motd and is being customized more stuff is being added like Wire and Fading Door, etc.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:08:05 AM by Jorgen »

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Re: CG DarkRP Server
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 11:24:08 PM »
Is the camera material part of one of those mods? I remember seeing in some servers a material/television that showed your camera screen rather than pressing a button and your view changing to your camera. It's pretty essential to my favorite defenses, but im not sure what it is part of.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 11:24:08 PM »

Offline Stony

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 11:30:37 PM »
if you can find me a link for it,then yeah i'll add it.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 11:34:43 PM »
Are there Money printers atm? I looked and couldnt find.

If not i recommend, so much more fun when you have them

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Stony

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 11:40:14 PM »
Yes there are, I plan on making the different leveled printers though.

Offline Stony

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 11:52:46 PM »
The servers dead, we need people to join! so come play?

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 12:06:17 AM »
I joined for near two minutes and all I saw was that rap mic spamming guy no-clipping in and out of the ground shooting people in his rap zone.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline oobla37

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 12:08:29 AM »
I joined for near two minutes and all I saw was that rap mic spamming guy no-clipping in and out of the ground shooting people in his rap zone.

We need admins.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Stony

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 01:06:35 AM »
Rap guy micspamming? I'm the owner, and I was a Rapper making money going live onstage. Is that not roleplaying? and I was shooting people that got close I had guns in the back of the stage and I was protecting them.. But anyways, no it is being customized i'm getting more addons and what not. People should start to play.  frogc00l

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 01:31:28 AM »
Rap guy micspamming? I'm the owner, and I was a Rapper making money going live onstage. Is that not roleplaying? and I was shooting people that got close I had guns in the back of the stage and I was protecting them.. But anyways, no it is being customized i'm getting more addons and what not. People should start to play.  frogc00l
Why would a rapper Shoot people who got close? They hire a Bodyguard for that.

Offline Stony

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 02:04:21 AM »
There was only 4 people in the server at the time. It's been dead all day.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 04:06:45 AM »

Why would you minge. It's supposed to be a good server, right? Not a bullshit server with a  micspamming owner. This is why why WE should host a server and not just leave it to some individual who can just drop/shut down the server when he feels like it.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 05:21:18 AM »
Why would you minge. It's supposed to be a good server, right? Not a bullshit server with a  micspamming owner. This is why why WE should host a server and not just leave it to some individual who can just drop/shut down the server when he feels like it.
This.
Calling a server you set up the "CG DarkRP Sever" doesn't automatically make it offcial. From what I can tell from this thread, it isn't very well managed anyways.

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 05:23:23 AM »
This.
Calling a server you set up the "CG DarkRP Sever" doesn't automatically make it offcial. From what I can tell from this thread, it isn't very well managed anyways.
This. Sorry Stony.

I know for a fact even if you are the owner you shouldn't minge. It just causes people to leave your server and causes OUR and YOUR reputation to deplete.

Sh*t Boxes I swear to f**king god...
"Music IMO sucks" -Xenomorph God
"*DEAD* (TEAM) IIZard: but i if t how do can radar?"

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 06:07:08 AM »
This is not an official CG server, it is not hosted by CG and should not be treated as such. There is nothing we can do about him naming his server that but say please don't and suggest that regular CG players not play on there unless that server actually tries to be serious.

If there is a wish for a CG hosted DarkRP server suggest it ask the CLs and so forth I am gonna go ahead and lock this thread and others like it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 06:07:08 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal