CG Administration Section > Admin Department

Just Curious about Hidden Bans

<< < (2/2)

Pyro:

--- Quote from: Red on May 03, 2013, 12:34:46 PM ---I did, what if the tker is also using vulgar language, and is tking, would I add more time? Would I add even more time if they had an inappropriate spray?

--- End quote ---

You can change people's names, so vulgar names shouldn't add more time.
Inappropriate spray's stand loose from Team Killing so I don't think it should add more time either. If the person is to be banned for a week, ban for a week, don't make it perma because of the spray, the weekban should be enough to teach him a lesson that both team killing and inappropriate sprays are not allowed.

Red:
Meh, I just feel like it should compound, do we really want these people to play on the servers? Sorry if I seem too harsh... I'm not terribly great at coming up with punishments either.

CashPrizes:

--- Quote from: Red on May 03, 2013, 12:41:45 PM ---Meh, I just feel like it should compound, do we really want these people to play on the servers?

--- End quote ---

You bring up a valid statement, but I've always been keen on giving someone a second chance. We're all human after all. That's just me.

Live Bait:
I will stand up and take responsibility for this one.
When I notice the kill feed says the same player killing multiple people and the round has not ended, it has usually reached 3-4 teamkills and I just quickly handed out "Don't come back for a week"
It use to be up to Admin's best judgement, but I kind of botched that.
So the issue has been addressed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

CashPrizes:

--- Quote from: Live Bait on May 03, 2013, 04:10:37 PM ---I will stand up and take responsibility for this one.
When I notice the kill feed says the same player killing multiple people and the round has not ended, it has usually reached 3-4 teamkills and I just quickly handed out "Don't come back for a week"
It use to be up to Admin's best judgement, but I kind of botched that.
So the issue has been addressed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

--- End quote ---

Sure thing. Just something I took notice on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version