Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Imgoinham  (Read 8509 times)

Offline Imgoinham

[TTT] Imgoinham
« on: April 30, 2013, 09:45:14 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: No

In game name: Imgoinham

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/imgoinham/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52985528

Do you have past admin experience: No

Why you wish to be admin: I have been a member of CG going on almost a year now, and since my last time I applied I have matured greatly and have gotten to know the community a lot more(which was the main reason of my denial on my first application). The main reason is that there is a large window of time that I am online and wanting to play the game and often find myself having to bother other admins while they are doing other things in their lives to solve simple bannable cases. When there are no admins on though it is almost impossible for me to play the game because of some people who just like to abuse the absence of admins of the servers.

What are some good qualities you possess: I know the rules extremely well,mature, I think before I actually react to situations, and have helped many admins in the past with helping ban/slay/and things of that nature.

What country are you from:United States

Microphone: (yes or no) yes

Additional Notes: Although my forum activity has been little to non existent in the past few months that can change. I have recently started to really enjoy the game again and feel that I can help the community of CG.    Thank you for reading the whole thing. If you did not please do not comment.

Offline Andredem

Re: [TTT] Imgoinham
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 09:48:31 PM »
Well he meets all requirements, even post count. The forum activity needs to be more though during the time this app stays up and pends.

Obviously, to most people on CG (if you haven't figured out yet), Ham is a friend to me and we play a lot often. He has an amazing understanding of the rules and is always aware, never loses attention. He plays a lot and often he pms people to try to get them on. I see nothing that could happen wrong with him getting admin.

He' s applied before, I think this time he should at least get a shot.

+1
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 10:00:28 PM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 09:48:31 PM »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 09:52:41 PM »
Haven't you just started playing again?

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Imgoinham

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »
26 hours in the past 2-3 weeks i have around 105 hours on CG alone.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 10:23:18 PM »
Also if you would have read the full application like I asked in the additional comments you would have realized that i clearly stated that I have just regained my liking of the game again.

I did, no reason to put a little bit of venom into your comment. I was asking for simple clarification is all, no need to get defensive.

As such, the application requirements require 7.5 hours a week over 4 weeks.

Please play for longer.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Imgoinham

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 10:26:59 PM »
Also if you would have read the full application like I asked in the additional comments you would have realized that i clearly stated that I have just regained my liking of the game again.

I did, no reason to put a little bit of venom into your comment. I was asking for simple clarification is all, no need to get defensive.

As such, the application requirements require 7.5 hours a week over 4 weeks.

Please play for longer.
Sorry for the snappy reply but I picked the game up back around the beginning of April or end of March I just used the 2 week 26 hour thing as a guage to how much I have actually been on in recent times

Offline Andredem

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 10:40:23 PM »
Yeah I wouldnt of let him apply if I knew he hadn't of made the time requirement
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Imgoinham

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 10:52:39 PM »
Yeah I wouldnt of let him apply if I knew he hadn't of made the time requirement
I always ask Andre before I do anything really that is regarding admin for this server.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 11:01:06 PM »
He is a long time player and I have had no problem with him, I did see a long period of inactivity from him but like me he probably lost a little interest in the game for playing it so much. +1

Offline Billy

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 11:21:40 PM »
Global Moderator Comment Flaming example of a useless comment. Abstain from posting these sort of things, Billy and co.

Who? What?

I never see this person online. I only vaguely recall the name in-game.

+/- 0
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 11:42:54 PM by SkiesAhoy »
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Imgoinham

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 12:17:47 AM »
Flaming example of a useless comment. Abstain from posting these sort of things, Billy and co.

Who? What?

I never see this person online. I only vaguely recall the name in-game.

+/- 0
I've had over 35 hours in the past two weeks as of right now I don't know who's fault of not seeing me is.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 12:58:45 AM »
+0

I've played with you before, and I know you're a long time player but here's the thing. Let me go rant just a little.

There is a group on the TTT server , which you are apart of, which only care about the game in seems. As seen in your friends list. In my honest opinion, admins should laugh and joke with the server, alongside handing out appropriate slays/bans. It makes hopping on TTT a lot of fun, and makes CG an inviting community to join.

I don't mind you becoming an admin, and you do follow the rules but, it's hard for me to +1 a guy who doesn't socialize with the rest of the server.

That is Unknown's 2 cents.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Imgoinham

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 01:17:18 AM »
+0

I've played with you before, and I know you're a long time player but here's the thing. Let me go rant just a little.

There is a group on the TTT server , which you are apart of, which only care about the game in seems. As seen in your friends list. In my honest opinion, admins should laugh and joke with the server, alongside handing out appropriate slays/bans. It makes hopping on TTT a lot of fun, and makes CG an inviting community to join.

I don't mind you becoming an admin, and you do follow the rules but, it's hard for me to +1 a guy who doesn't socialize with the rest of the server.

That is Unknown's 2 cents.
I do socialize with the rest of the server but my friends list represents that I am trying to get to know the staff here more because the regular community changes all the time rather than the admins changing.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 02:22:46 AM »
Ham, you don't have to comment and provide a rebuttal for everything sir :/
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 02:26:44 AM »
There is a group on the TTT server , which you are apart of, which only care about the game in seems.

I would +1 him for just that. While it's nice for admins to socialize with the players and blend into the friendly environment, I believe an admin operating outside the parameters of this "social medium" has a higher degree of objectivity when interceding than most. And as far as I'm concerned, "being social" is not a prominent admin requirement. He has to do his job, which is to professionally and accurately enforce the rules of our community.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 02:26:44 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal