Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Mercy's Application  (Read 8895 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: [TTT] Mercy's Application
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 03:46:00 PM »
Black couldn't have put it any better  ;)

This.

Anyway, I say +1, he's a good player, I'd like to see how he fares as admin.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 03:47:44 PM »
-1 to tell the truth I don't think he is cut out for admin :/. And he did have a few necro problems.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 03:47:44 PM »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2013, 03:59:58 PM »
+1 Been around for a long time and I've never had any problems with him.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline mjb627

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 04:02:30 PM »
+1 Good player, and haven't had any problems with him.

Offline Link236

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 04:21:09 PM »
The name seems familiar, I've been somewhat active recently and I've seen him but not much stuff stands out. He is a EURO admin though, and we need more of those, so I'll keep my eye out for him as I play. I don't have enough to make an actual decision yet

0 for right now
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Billy

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 04:31:41 PM »
I'm sorry, but that was the worst comparison ever. Players don't have to like Tendovvi, liking Tendovvi will not affect his admining. Lots of people dislike anime, why not get rid of all the admins involved in the code geass cult. Many people dislike bronies, we got plenty of them admining as well. Does it affect their admining? No.

I'm not sure if Mercy should be admin or not, but affiliation with fan groups shouldn't affect anything. Tendovvi is not hitler and does not lead a troll clan, he just makes videos and some people find him annoying when he does certain things.

We are an open community for a reason, people can like what they like. They can also complain about shitboxes.

How'd I just know someone was going to take my words so literally?

Fine, let me type this because I didn't think I'd have to:

I'M NOT COMPARING TENDOVVI, OR HIS GROUP TO HITLER OR NAZIS IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION, RESPECTIVELY. It was merely an example, and is not meant to be taken out of face value.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way.. You know what? Fine. Whatever. Let's completely ignore his membership in the tendovvi fan club. Okay, great. You can't judge a person by their affiliation (in which I stated I wasn't, regardless, but let's ignore those words and only focus on the one's involving Hitler, since everyone wants to be so short-sighted).

I still question his activity (which he hasn't responded to), because I don't see him on too much. I haven't been extremely active in the past week, though, so I can't say a lot about that.

-.5 changed to a 0.

Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 04:35:59 PM »
Now that we've gotten that out of the way.. You know what? Fine. Whatever. Let's completely ignore his membership in the tendovvi fan club. Okay, great. You can't judge a person by their affiliation (in which I stated I wasn't, regardless, but let's ignore those words and only focus on the one's involving Hitler, since everyone wants to be so short-sighted).
Well, you said -1 for the aforementioned, and the aforementioned said because he wasn't in CG group and was in Tendovvi's, that seemed pretty deliberate. I wouldn't say I was being short-sighted, but alright.

Offline Mercy

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 04:39:40 PM »
Billy I'm greatful for your feedback but fyi I have posted on the forums about 25 times this past week. Also for the record I only necroed once and I apologised to Oldcrow at the time. I've taken all the comments into account and if you could refrain from any further discussion on your past post I would be greatful. :) Thanks
FRESDOM!

Mercy = bad singer and aimbot
Quote from: Slayha -,..,- (Rageoholic)
I hear masturbation increases TTT abilities....

Quote from: Lone Grey
Lone Grey: I am pissed at something else right now.
Lone Grey: Just in denial
Lone Grey: I JUST SAW THE FUCKING SEASON 3 FINALE OF MY LITTLE PONY

Quote from: Old Crow
so of you have both don't fret!

Offline Billy

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 04:47:47 PM »
Well, you said -1 for the aforementioned, and the aforementioned said because he wasn't in CG group and was in Tendovvi's, that seemed pretty deliberate. I wouldn't say I was being short-sighted, but alright.

And the -1 is more for the Tendovvi fan page than it is for the lack of CG being there.

If you don't know someone, you're going to use information based off of background, affiliations and others' opinions. I don't like Tendovvi Fanboys. I don't. But, I'm not biased toward them. I don't immediately assume the worse. I don't assume at all. I just don't expect anything good to come of it.

If good does come out of it, then hey. I was proven wrong, and that's great. I guess that's what the Trial is for.

EDIT:
Billy I'm greatful for your feedback but fyi I have posted on the forums about 25 times this past week. Also for the record I only necroed once and I apologised to Oldcrow at the time. I've taken all the comments into account and if you could refrain from any further discussion on your past post I would be greatful. :) Thanks

I like this. I'm not going to explain anything else, because this post sums up what I personally look for in an admin. I'm gonna give a +1 just for this. No, a +2.

Sorry if I seemed like I was being hard on you.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:51:22 PM by Billy »
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Link236

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 04:50:10 PM »
Being in Tendovvi's fan club means nothing. I'm in his fan club, but basically just for shits and giggles. That determines nothing about him. The only things that really should be in consideration are his actions on the forum and TTT.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Mercy

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 04:59:24 PM »
Thanks Billy. I appreciate it.  ;)
FRESDOM!

Mercy = bad singer and aimbot
Quote from: Slayha -,..,- (Rageoholic)
I hear masturbation increases TTT abilities....

Quote from: Lone Grey
Lone Grey: I am pissed at something else right now.
Lone Grey: Just in denial
Lone Grey: I JUST SAW THE FUCKING SEASON 3 FINALE OF MY LITTLE PONY

so of you have both don't fret!

Offline Tyber

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 05:09:35 PM »
+1, professional, kinda inactive, but 90% of our TTT admin are.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2013, 05:16:33 PM »
0 For Now. Like Andre said, he is a Euro admin and we need them, but i havnt seen him recently and I dont know how he would be as an admin. Il be watching for now, then I will make a clear +/-

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2013, 05:40:17 PM »
+1

active member, knows the rules well, is online when its busy(like today, 28 people, he was online for over 5 hours  that is what the server details said atleast...)
why use an Signature when i have got anime?

Offline oobla37

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2013, 05:48:18 PM »
Great player, fun guy, (Blackllama, he's a... Ffffff... Fungi!) and all that jazz. I do expect a little more forum activity, but you've been doing that, so yeah.
+.9

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2013, 05:48:18 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal