(1/4) > >>

Phoenix:
hey people,

im going to make a Competition for Every member of CG.*that can code*

your swep can do anything but it has to follow these rules:

1. you need CSS/HL2 for it
2. it has to be something new, so no God gun
3. no pony related stuff
4. it has to have something to do with CG(so a logo reskin is also allowed, should NOT overwrite any other skin)
5. (optional) should have a possibility to be Recoded into a TTT weapon.

the winner of the Competition can choose between:

Price: a steam game up to 10 euro(will be given when the sale is on, so you can choose more expensive games lol.gif)
Price Gamble. 5 TF2 uncrates(i just uncrate 5 crates and you get all items from it, i supply keys)

And the winner also recieves a Facepunch Invite when they dont have it(its invite only right now, so if you have no account you get an invite from me)

Phoenix:
Update:

Animators & Models will also have a Seperate Entry,

working in teams is allowed, but i will judge your swep on each aspect then.

each price is the same for each part.

Please post you entries with links to download here.

Blackllama:
How about telling us the winning criteria? All you said was that you have to create a swep. What makes a swep good or bad? Also, a deadline would be nice.

Phoenix:

--- Quote from: Blackllama on April 27, 2013, 02:14:03 PM ---How about telling us the winning criteria? All you said was that you have to create a swep. What makes a swep good or bad? Also, a deadline would be nice.

--- End quote ---

shit.. did i forget that?

what a weapon makes good: its a good choise and isnt way to easy, like a chair thrower will not win, but a Ladies gun(2 shot pistol with unique animations) will have a supreme chance to win.

Deadline: 1st of july, winner will be anounced 7th of july, earlier if the Summer sale comes up before that date(low chance)

Sniper no Sniping:
To simplify the prizes:

1. $10 game or less
2. 5 random TF2 crates.

I think there is an imbalance.

Jut wat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version