Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OFFICIAL tv shows POWER RANKINGS (anime not included) (need opinions)  (Read 4461 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: OFFICIAL tv shows POWER RANKINGS (anime not included) (need opinions)
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 08:37:23 PM »
The simpsons really do need to stop making episodes, they're getting really stale. As for South Park, because everything is focused on current events, I can't really say the same.

And the big bang theory is fucking terrible. Chucke Lorre can't write a females part to save his life, it worked in Two and a Half men because it was Charlie sheen, but here its evident that he can't write for shit when they dropped Leslie after 4 episodes when she was originally planned to be a full character. Laugh tracks need to be removed from sitcoms completely. They make references as their punchline similar to Family guy, and even then half the time, those arent event correct references. The show went to being dedicated to all of the guys to focusing more on Sheldon, who deserves to be punched in the dick so many different times. They tried to make a TV show catering to geek humor, and make it pleasing towards those who arent really geeks, and it flops hard, most of their original fanbase hates it.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 08:45:12 PM »
I don't know why you guys hate it, most people I know actually enjoy it.

But anyway, My TV is broken, if it wasn't, I'd be watching Russell Howard's Good News, Mock the Week, Have I got News for You, IT Crowd reruns, 8 out of 10 cats, Not Going Out, and some Frankie Boyle DVD's :3

Just for good measure:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-aWvlm9Io" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-aWvlm9Io</a>
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 08:45:12 PM »

Offline arth987

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 09:00:01 PM »
For drama game of thrones is at the top in my opinion, if you read the books it really makes it better. How i met your mother should be higher i like that show as well as the big bang theory. Board Walk empire is great, and walking dead should be higher. I also agree about lost then ending wasn't that great. The explanation for the ending was they were all always dead but jack it was his way of getting to heaven, basically what he did on the island determined how he got into heaven. Everyone else had to do the same thing and that is why they were waiting for him at the end yet the bad people ( Ben the guy with the glasses ) could not enter the church ( Heaven ) and stayed behind when Jack entered. Also after the credits it showed the wreck of the plane right after it crashed and it was lifeless because no one survived.

Offline Acebombastic

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 09:14:44 PM »
Game of Thrones?
It's on the list, if that's what you're asking.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 09:14:44 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal