Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Holydeath for tf2  (Read 1244 times)

Offline holydeath98

Holydeath for tf2
« on: April 15, 2013, 09:52:28 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: myself

In game name: TheOnlyOne

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/12345678

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39841669

Do you have past admin experience: TTT and stuff

Why you wish to be admin: the mic spam

What are some good qualities you possess: I dont aboose

What country are you from: Canada

Microphone: (yes or no) yes

Additional Notes: the mic spam is unbearable... im a vet, and would like to keep tf2 less of a headache
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline holydeath98

Re: Holydeath for tf2
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »
Locked, yahtzee did it
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 10:26:44 PM »
Just a side note, if an admin is requesting a transfer/admin on multiple servers they are required to get the go ahead from both the admin of their main server and the admin of the server they want to transfer to.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 10:26:44 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal