Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Billy Ruben's Application.  (Read 10007 times)

Offline theyankees213

Re: [TTT] Billy Ruben's Application.
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 12:23:25 AM »

goes out of his way to intentionally troll and T bait me. 'not biased' my ass.

You t bait everyone..... oh and i see your + parrot and raise you a +100

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Kacey

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 12:51:55 AM »

Occasionally, yes, but I do not intentionally follow a single person and try to make them angry. And this is why billy (openly, he admits it over microphone) does to me.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 12:51:55 AM »

Offline Billy

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 01:18:15 PM »

Occasionally, yes, but I do not intentionally follow a single person and try to make them angry. And this is why billy (openly, he admits it over microphone) does to me.

I don't go out of my way to intentionally T-Bait you; you're exaggerating. I only T-Bait you when you're following me, or we just so happen to cross paths. Regardless, it's not against the rules, and I do it because you always do it to everyone else. If you ever asked me to stop though(which you don't, so it can't bother you that much), I would.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 03:13:39 PM »
I'm making a decision on this application tomorrow so post your opinion if you one them guys!
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 03:16:37 PM »
+1 seems like a mature guy, he was admin before too from what I hear

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 07:47:32 PM »
Stop with the spamming. You guys forget this is an admin app, not a Spam Box thread.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 08:09:36 PM »
Stop with the spamming. You guys forget this is an admin app, not a Spam Box thread.
I don't see admin apps as a list of +1's and -1's, it's a discussion of wether he should be an admin or not. They're just discussing why he gave his -1, there have been multiple situations where simple little fun turns into a complete disaster. But, you have a point, Kacey, if you feel he's being immature or whatever, bring it up with Cortez as it can be seen as trolling if he's specifically targeting you.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 08:33:31 PM »
I don't see admin apps as a list of +1's and -1's, it's a discussion of wether he should be an admin or not. They're just discussing why he gave his -1, there have been multiple situations where simple little fun turns into a complete disaster. But, you have a point, Kacey, if you feel he's being immature or whatever, bring it up with Cortez as it can be seen as trolling if he's specifically targeting you.

I mean this sort of things, Tyber.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 08:39:58 PM »

I mean this sort of things, Tyber.

Unless someone has complained or reported it, there's no need to even point it out. The application for the most part is a unanimous agreement between everyone who has responded.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 09:14:32 PM »
I complained about it. It's bulky and needlessly annoying. Plenty of places in the forum where you can spam parrots. This is not one of them.
Let's not derail the thread anymore, although the decision seems pretty much made.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2013, 09:28:20 PM »
I complained about it. It's bulky and needlessly annoying. Plenty of places in the forum where you can spam parrots. This is not one of them.
Let's not derail the thread anymore, although the decision seems pretty much made.
Yeah, sorry guys, I actually practice in the art of necromancy. Got a little carried away with the parrots :/

Offline energizer

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2013, 08:29:39 AM »
+1

Absolutely great guy and shot me in the head

Use it

Offline Billy

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2013, 05:43:18 PM »
+1

Absolutely great guy and shot me in the head

I did it out of love. <3
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2013, 08:00:33 PM »
Stick around a little longer this time. Admin application approved, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2013, 08:00:33 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal