Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Xeno's Admin Application  (Read 6979 times)

Offline Billy

Re: [TTT] Xeno's Admin Application
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 04:18:53 PM »
After seeing all of this, I'm going to have to make my +0 a -1. Sorry, man. I think you need to work on your social skills a bit.

Spoiler for Hidden:
A lot.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »
-1, sorry xeno I've played with you and your good but I just don't think your cut out for admin.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 04:53:17 PM »

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 05:04:12 PM »
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8906.msg116197#msg116197

A thread where you were rage quitting, which is against CG rules, and on display for everyone else here who may have missed it at one point.
Kwaurtz your just trying to get people to -1 me... Just fuck off please... ANYWAYS STOP DERAILING THE THREAD FOR FUCKS sake. Back onto the thread, thanks for the opinions guys.

Xeno, if you can't handle constructive criticism on your app, you won't be able to handle admin.

I don't think you're ready. -1

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 05:05:44 PM »

A thread where you were rage quitting, which is against CG rules, and on display for everyone else here who may have missed it at one point.
Kwaurtz your just trying to get people to -1 me... Just fuck off please... ANYWAYS STOP DERAILING THE THREAD FOR FUCKS sake. Back onto the thread, thanks for the opinions guys.
First, telling Kwaurtz to fuck off isn't helping you.
Second, the thread holds a lot of value in this, it's far from being a derailment.

You were willing to leave the community because of lag and broken hit boxes. This holds great importance as this occurred on the server you're applying for. This post alone shows and extreme lack of maturity by telling not only a regular, but seasoned admin to "Fuck off"

-1 This post as well as the one linked in Kwaurtz's comment shows and extreme lack of maturity. It also shows he's not able to deal with his angry if his first reaction is to tell someone to fuck off.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »
Of course Xeno is not my ideal candidate for admin, he has contributed to the TTT server.
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=5803.105

He helped implement the map vote feature, and usually is the only guy who puts suggestions and the links. His faults do outweigh his pros, but credit should be given when it is due. Just improve your self-restraint Xeno.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Pillz

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 05:57:07 PM »

He's not getting admin and everyone knows it.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 06:52:46 PM »
I'm on the edge with this one. I don't consider 2-3 months to be "quite a while" at all. Regardless -- for a first time applicant, there really is zero effort on your part.

It says " People have said I should be an admin like mjb." That's very vague, and doesn't hold very much weight.

Your lack of a microphone isn't really a problem, but it'd be nice if you had one. They're sort-of important.

I've never had any problems with Xenomorph in game however. He's always been a fairly decent player that doesn't cause too much trouble. Unfortunately, a good player doesn't always mean a good admin.

+0 from me.
I applied like, a couple days after I allowed to :/

I also applied because I had a lot of telling me I could/should (Oobla, Tendovvi I think and some regs such as Hail)

TL;DR
Xeno is a great player In-game, but the forums, are a different story. He's helped the server more than a lot of other regs. He is quite the fanboy of course.

-1, be more respectable on the forums and it'll go a long way.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 06:55:33 PM »

Xeno, if you can't handle constructive criticism on your app, you won't be able to handle admin.

There was nothing constructive about what kwuartz said. He just pointed out that xeno rage quit at one point.

Anyways, +0.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Tyber

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 06:59:28 PM »

Man, people really don't understand what constructive criticism is do they.

lolno -1

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 07:30:53 PM »

There was nothing constructive about what kwuartz said. He just pointed out that xeno rage quit at one point.

Anyways, +0.

Still, telling someone to fuck off on your app is never good.

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2013, 07:58:03 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: None

In game name: (=CG=) Xenomorph God

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xenomorphkingsheadshotpro/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30088168

Do you have past admin experience: On other servers.

Why you wish to be admin: I have been on CG for quite a while now and I decided to app for an admin. People have said I should be an admin like mjb.

What are some good qualities you possess: I have quick reactions and I can type fast. I know a lot about ULX and its capabilities.

What country are you from: Australia...

Microphone: No.

Additional Notes: A request from someone: I love you herpderp :)
+1
love you too  :-*

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2013, 09:13:16 PM »
I honestly dont know :/  I mean he is a help, but he can lose his temper. I mean, theres trial for a reason. He is pretty active, and knows the rules. I say he deserves a chance, but needs to be watched carefully. -.5
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:53:22 PM by theyankees213 »

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2013, 09:21:08 PM »
Aww man! he told kwaurtz to fuck off...so want to 1 up, but alas...I know it in my heart to be true.   lol.gif

you are not ready for this type of work. 

Your replies show it so true.

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 10:04:09 PM »
I have played with you a few times, and honestly I don't think you are mature enough for the job

Considering what I have read on this app, that feeling is more then confirmed. Also the fact that you were just going to quit because the Vintar wasn't to your taste is quite disturbing. Tower fixed the weapons, and stated a very valid reason why it was nerfed. The only argument to the contrary was that people couldn't use it like a pistol anymore, which is not its primary function at all.

-1. I don't think you have the material to be an admin.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 10:07:32 PM »
Xeno, the writing is on the wall. Not everyone is cut out to be admin. Admin application denied, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 10:07:32 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal