Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 23685 times)

Offline nucleartaco

Re: [Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2013, 10:00:43 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Readd the semtex (Traitor weapon)
What does it do?: The semtex grenade we had before G-mod 13. Same features.
Why should it be added?: Had it before G-mod 13. Allows traitors to scatter a large group or kill/severely wound a small group of 2-3. I don't think RDM will be very bad. Its about the same as throwing an incind.
Link to download/addon: I think the one we had was custom made so it will have to be made again. I looked a little bit and couldn't find anything.

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2013, 01:40:17 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Map Feature

What does it do?:  Sets an amount of maps that must be played before the current map can be voted for again.  IE it locks out a map after it has been played until a certain number of maps have been played.

Why should it be added?: Right now 50% of the maps played are the same 5 maps (67th way a 20% chance out of a pool of dozens).  Locking out a map will help prevent several common complaints:

Same map voted again after just one or two other maps have been played.
The same 5 maps are played over and over.
Exploring some of the lesser played maps.

This would be ideal, but I don't think I can get something to work with the current map voting pluggin and there aren't really any alternatives currently.

What type of suggestion?: Readd the semtex (Traitor weapon)
What does it do?: The semtex grenade we had before G-mod 13. Same features.
Why should it be added?: Had it before G-mod 13. Allows traitors to scatter a large group or kill/severely wound a small group of 2-3. I don't think RDM will be very bad. Its about the same as throwing an incind.
Link to download/addon: I think the one we had was custom made so it will have to be made again. I looked a little bit and couldn't find anything.

I've looked at this already but it's pretty broken. It caused a lot of errors even on GMOD 12 so I'm not sure that I could get the script to work at all but I'll see what I can do.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2013, 01:40:17 PM »

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2013, 11:33:17 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Chat message saying if a player connects/disconnects
What does it do?: Shows everyone if a player connect/disconnects in global chat. (Steam ID would be beneficial too)
Why should it be added?: It would make it a lot easier for admins to see if an RDMer left + make it easier for people to obtain evidence of leaving on ban requests.
Link to download/addon: I think I recall Tower saying that this is easily codable, but I'm not sure. I do have a link from ulysses though, http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,6036.0.html , I have no idea how compatible this is with TTT though...

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2013, 02:37:45 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Chat message saying if a player connects/disconnects
What does it do?: Shows everyone if a player connect/disconnects in global chat. (Steam ID would be beneficial too)
Why should it be added?: It would make it a lot easier for admins to see if an RDMer left + make it easier for people to obtain evidence of leaving on ban requests.
Link to download/addon: I think I recall Tower saying that this is easily codable, but I'm not sure. I do have a link from ulysses though, http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,6036.0.html , I have no idea how compatible this is with TTT though...
This is actually on my to do list!

by Kwaurtz

Ðeath.

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2013, 01:40:23 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Changing up a Weapon. (If it's possible.)
What does it do?: Make the delay between Dual Elite shots a bit faster. Maybe a small increment. So far it's one of the slowest guns.
Why should it be added?: For two guns, does seem to shoot a little sluggish. I want to say it's slower than a Deagle, but I don't know actually.

What type of suggestion?: Mapvote Edit
What does it do?: Edits Mapvote.
Why should it be added?: Currently, mapvote is set to 2 players minimum required to vote, when one player is in game. Can you change it down to one; There already is an eight minute timer to prevent people from cycling maps like a man possessed.
Link to download/addon: -
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:34:41 AM by Ðeath. »

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2013, 01:43:54 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Changing up a Weapon. (If it's possible.)
What does it do?: Make the delay between Dual Elite shots a bit faster. Maybe a small increment. So far it's one of the slowest guns.
Why should it be added?: For two guns, does seem to shoot a little sluggish. I want to say it's slower than a Deagle, but I don't know actually.

What type of suggestion?: Mapvote Edit
What does it do?: Edits Mapvote.
Why should it be added?: Currently, mapvote is set to 2 players minimum required to vote, when one player is in game. Can you change it down to one; There already is an eight minute timer to prevent people from cycling maps like a man possessed.
Link to download/addon: -

These should both be done. The elites should have already been shooting twice as fast as the deagle, but the fact that there are two pistols might have messed it up. We'll see.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2013, 03:23:46 AM »
type of suggestion?: (Map, Equipment, Weapon, Model, Icon, Feature, Etc.) Rule
What does it do?:  Makes it so that the D cannot Kos people based on the amount of blips on the radar
Why should it be added?: Example : 3 people left. 1 D, 1 inno, 1 T. T has disguiser (prevents you from showing up on D radar) D sees 2 blips on radar. He kills inno because there are only 2 blips on radar
Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I will see what can be done.) N/A
#NOLO

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2013, 09:52:50 AM »
What does it do?:  Makes it so that the D cannot Kos people based on the amount of blips on the radar
Why should it be added?: Example : 3 people left. 1 D, 1 inno, 1 T. T has disguiser (prevents you from showing up on D radar) D sees 2 blips on radar. He kills inno because there are only 2 blips on radar
Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I will see what can be done.) N/A

Its called math.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2013, 12:31:56 PM »

Its called math.

So it wouldnt be rdm?
#NOLO

Ðeath.

« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2013, 11:41:54 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Rule
What does it do?: Make it traitorous to do the objectives in country train.
Why should it be added?: In TTT, the map is changed up. The way it works is, once everyone is in the train, the train goes through the tunnel and then goes back through again; through a trigger_hurt. People in the back of the train die first, so whoever is at the front of the train (or above it, if you know how to get up there, insuring you do win,) will get the win for their team.

However, if I summed it up, the people who do the objective ensure everyone dies.

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2013, 01:03:10 AM »
Why should it be added?: In TTT, the map is changed up. The way it works is, once everyone is in the train, the train goes through the tunnel and then goes back through again; through a trigger_hurt. People in the back of the train die first, so whoever is at the front of the train (or above it, if you know how to get up there, insuring you do win,) will get the win for their team.

However, if I summed it up, the people who do the objective ensure everyone dies.

I do not believe that it kills anyone in the train, but rather the people left on the map. This almost never gets done anyways and when it does, unless the traitors really know the map the innocent will win.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2013, 08:50:33 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Temp remove 67th way
What does it do?: It is crashing the server constantly, or at least it happens every time I am on
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2013, 09:03:22 PM »

I do not believe that it kills anyone in the train, but rather the people left on the map. This almost never gets done anyways and when it does, unless the traitors really know the map the innocent will win.

When it reaches the point the survivors on ZM would win the train starts going in reverse bringing all the players that are on the train to the kill zone.

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Ðeath.

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2013, 09:03:51 PM »
-snip-

After train goes through tunnel, it goes backwards, killing those in back first, and killing those in front last (by then, the map is finished.)

At the very least, I'd like if the suitcase hiding was not traitorous. Again, for the same reasons.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:05:23 PM by Ðeath. »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2013, 01:07:39 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Gun Removal
What does it do?: Removing the Non sniper version of the Sg552
Why should it be added?: Having two versions of the same gun when having just the sniper rifle can be confusing. As soon as I picked it up I thought it was the sniper until I started to fire it. Theres no point in having both versions of the gun, considering that we already have the m16, and the galil, two different assault rifles, adding a third is pointless. However, having two different versions of the sniper rifle puts it up there with the rest of the guns which have two versions.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2013, 01:07:39 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal