CG Gaming Section > GarrysMod

[Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town

(1/21) > >>

Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!):
Post your suggestions for the TTT server here:

--- Code: ---What type of suggestion?: (Map, Equipment, Weapon, Model, Icon, Feature, Etc.)
What does it do?: (Describe what the suggestion will do and add to the gameplay/server.)
Why should it be added?: (Give a brief explanation as to why we should have it)
Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I will see what can be done.)
--- End code ---

Please keep suggestions serious and make sure that it hasn't been suggested before.

Ashes Relandi:
What type of suggestion?: Map
What does it do?: ttt_Arctic_complex
Why should it be added?: its a good map that is not on the server. Its a very good TTT map.
Link to download/addon: Its on workshop

What does it do?: ttt_hendrix
Why should it be added?: its a good map that is not on the server. Its a very good TTT map. with a T objective. May need some admins to monitor some things but its a very good military based map.
Link to download/addon: (pending)

What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: Readd the vulcan
Why should it be added?: The vulcan was CG's signature (aside from the vintar). Some tweaking may be needed like adjusting movement speed. (perhaps set it so it acts like your aiming down sights which slows you down or forces you into walk mode) Have it so you actually die from running out of ammo. Also make it 2-3 credits as its meant to be a "last resort" weapon. Not buy it at the beggining of the round.
Link to download/addon: If we still have the vulcan code it just needs tweaks.

What type of suggestion?: Equipment
What does it do?: Iron Boots + tripmines
Why should it be added?: Iron boots: Negates or takes less fall damage while increasing damage on goomba stomps. (available for both Detecs and traitors).
Trip mines: Acts like the SLAM. Laser is invisible to all but traitors. Does maybe 25~50 dmg when tripped. Can be destroyed via shooting it.

Link to download/addon: Requires coding. (which i can't do)

Tendovvi:
What does it do?: cs_office_unlimited_oc
Why should it be added?: I miss it, it's been gone since GMod 13 came.

What does it do?: ttt_67thway_v4
Why should it be added?: Currently not in the rotation, would b nice if you'd add it back.

What does it do?: ttt_bank_b4
Why should it be added?: Currently not in the map rotation, but on the server.

What does it do?: dm_richland_notrap_b5
Why should it be added?: Gewd map and not in the rotation.

Xenomorph:

--- Quote from: Ashes Relandi on March 08, 2013, 08:03:17 PM ---What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: Readd the vulcan
Why should it be added?: The vulcan was CG's signature (aside from the vintar). Some tweaking may be needed like adjusting movement speed. (perhaps set it so it acts like your aiming down sights which slows you down or forces you into walk mode) Have it so you actually die from running out of ammo. Also make it 2-3 credits as its meant to be a "last resort" weapon. Not buy it at the beggining of the round.
Link to download/addon: If we still have the vulcan code it just needs tweaks.

--- End quote ---

I don't think there is anyway to code a more than one credit weapon...

What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: Its a S.L.A.M. A laser tripmine from Half Life 2â„¢ made by VALVeâ„¢. It explodes when you break the laser or throw an object into it. It also explodes if you shoot it (may not work).

Why should it be added?: S.L.A.Ms have been my #1 thing lately and I coded my self one the other day. Its pretty useful if you need to make a quick escape for example: Tendovvi: ๖ۣۜXenomorph God is a Traitor! ๖ۣۜNexus: Kos Xeno *Goes down the gun store teleport then Xeno places a S.L.A.M in the TP area. ๖ۣۜNexus then explodes via the S.L.A.M*
It can be also used if an innocent is last alive and needs a way for the T to die without shooting (challenge).

Link to download/addon: PM me and I can give you a link if wanted.
I know Ashes suggested it but didn't leave enough info and he didn't exactly leave a place to get it.

DO NOTE THAT THE PLACER OF THE SLAM CAN NOT DIE FROM IT, I CAN DO SOME TWEAKING IF SO\

Edit: It will not say in the logs when someone places it or when someone dies from it or whose  slam it was. I can copy some code from the C4/Thrown Knife and etc and use it.

Old Crow:
Keep this to suggestions please. This is not a place for discussion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version