Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 23666 times)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

[Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« on: March 07, 2013, 11:13:10 PM »
Post your suggestions for the TTT server here:

Code: [Select]
What type of suggestion?: (Map, Equipment, Weapon, Model, Icon, Feature, Etc.)
What does it do?: (Describe what the suggestion will do and add to the gameplay/server.)
Why should it be added?: (Give a brief explanation as to why we should have it)
Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I will see what can be done.)

Please keep suggestions serious and make sure that it hasn't been suggested before.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Ashes Relandi

Re: [Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 08:03:17 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Map
What does it do?: ttt_Arctic_complex
Why should it be added?: its a good map that is not on the server. Its a very good TTT map.
Link to download/addon: Its on workshop

What does it do?: ttt_hendrix
Why should it be added?: its a good map that is not on the server. Its a very good TTT map. with a T objective. May need some admins to monitor some things but its a very good military based map.
Link to download/addon: (pending)

What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: Readd the vulcan
Why should it be added?: The vulcan was CG's signature (aside from the vintar). Some tweaking may be needed like adjusting movement speed. (perhaps set it so it acts like your aiming down sights which slows you down or forces you into walk mode) Have it so you actually die from running out of ammo. Also make it 2-3 credits as its meant to be a "last resort" weapon. Not buy it at the beggining of the round.
Link to download/addon: If we still have the vulcan code it just needs tweaks.

What type of suggestion?: Equipment
What does it do?: Iron Boots + tripmines
Why should it be added?: Iron boots: Negates or takes less fall damage while increasing damage on goomba stomps. (available for both Detecs and traitors).
Trip mines: Acts like the SLAM. Laser is invisible to all but traitors. Does maybe 25~50 dmg when tripped. Can be destroyed via shooting it.

Link to download/addon: Requires coding. (which i can't do)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 08:03:17 PM »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 05:37:12 PM »
What does it do?: cs_office_unlimited_oc
Why should it be added?: I miss it, it's been gone since GMod 13 came.

What does it do?: ttt_67thway_v4
Why should it be added?: Currently not in the rotation, would b nice if you'd add it back.

What does it do?: ttt_bank_b4
Why should it be added?: Currently not in the map rotation, but on the server.

What does it do?: dm_richland_notrap_b5
Why should it be added?: Gewd map and not in the rotation.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:51:00 PM by Tendovvi »
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 10:33:39 AM »
What does it do?: Readd the vulcan
Why should it be added?: The vulcan was CG's signature (aside from the vintar). Some tweaking may be needed like adjusting movement speed. (perhaps set it so it acts like your aiming down sights which slows you down or forces you into walk mode) Have it so you actually die from running out of ammo. Also make it 2-3 credits as its meant to be a "last resort" weapon. Not buy it at the beggining of the round.
Link to download/addon: If we still have the vulcan code it just needs tweaks.

I don't think there is anyway to code a more than one credit weapon...

What does it do?: Its a S.L.A.M. A laser tripmine from Half Life 2â„¢ made by VALVeâ„¢. It explodes when you break the laser or throw an object into it. It also explodes if you shoot it (may not work).

Why should it be added?: S.L.A.Ms have been my #1 thing lately and I coded my self one the other day. Its pretty useful if you need to make a quick escape for example: Tendovvi: ๖ۣۜXenomorph God is a Traitor! ๖ۣۜNexus: Kos Xeno *Goes down the gun store teleport then Xeno places a S.L.A.M in the TP area. ๖ۣۜNexus then explodes via the S.L.A.M*
It can be also used if an innocent is last alive and needs a way for the T to die without shooting (challenge).

Link to download/addon: PM me and I can give you a link if wanted.
I know Ashes suggested it but didn't leave enough info and he didn't exactly leave a place to get it.

DO NOTE THAT THE PLACER OF THE SLAM CAN NOT DIE FROM IT, I CAN DO SOME TWEAKING IF SO\

Edit: It will not say in the logs when someone places it or when someone dies from it or whose  slam it was. I can copy some code from the C4/Thrown Knife and etc and use it.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:37:02 AM by Xenomorph »

Sh*t Boxes I swear to f**king god...
"Music IMO sucks" -Xenomorph God
"*DEAD* (TEAM) IIZard: but i if t how do can radar?"

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 04:52:55 PM »
Keep this to suggestions please. This is not a place for discussion.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 12:19:42 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Fix shitboxes finally...
What does it do?: We change the models from CSS ones to Hl2 ones...
Why should it be added?: Garry's Mod is a Half Life 2 mod and TTT uses CSS models. Each model is designed for each game. So CSS models would have the right hitbox for CSS but not for Garry's Mod. In Garry's Mod since it is a Half Life 2 mod, it will work if it was Half Life 2 models..
Link to download/addon: No links because it is in the gamemode itself which I can provide instructions.

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 02:55:33 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Change crosshair sizes back to what they were before the latest GMod update.
What does it do?: Changes crosshairs to smaller size.
Why should it be added?: Because what Garry did was unnecessary, I visited another server and it had the old sizes.
Link to download/addon: -
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Tyber

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 07:06:04 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Fix shitboxes finally...
What does it do?: We change the models from CSS ones to Hl2 ones...
Why should it be added?: Garry's Mod is a Half Life 2 mod and TTT uses CSS models. Each model is designed for each game. So CSS models would have the right hitbox for CSS but not for Garry's Mod. In Garry's Mod since it is a Half Life 2 mod, it will work if it was Half Life 2 models..
Link to download/addon: No links because it is in the gamemode itself which I can provide instructions.
Please at least try this, doubt it will work but try anyway.

What does it do?: ERMAHGERD LAUNCHES MELLONS!!!!!
Why should it be added?: Self explanatory
Link to download/addon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132363180&searchtext=

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 05:51:39 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Weapon (Shurikens)
What does it do?: Shurikens are basically ninja stars that you can throw.
Why should it be added?: I want something different in TTT. It's something new that I haven't seen much in TTT servers. I would like to see how people would react to the quick throws of a ninja.
Link to download/addon: http://www.mediafire.com/?f71eh7h962nbxfw (Addon by me)

What type of suggestion?: Feature
What does it do?: It adds a better damagelog to the server.
Why should it be added?: I have noticed people saying "I didn't buy a vintar though!" or "But I didn't even throw an incend in the first place..." and this will prevent people from lying. In the f8 menu, there is a little interface. It shows all the rounds that have been passed by (Round 1, Round 2, Current Round etc etc) so you don't have to worry! It also shows when people throw grenades or buys equipment!
Link to download/addon: http://www.mediafire.com/?dgcq3m1ut4i003y
Extra Note: You can also bind any key to a command called damagelog

What type of suggestion?: Feature
What does it do?: It adds a MUCH BETTER map vote for the server (I was building one)
Why should it be added?: The one I updated was shit and barely works so I was luaing a new one! I find that people hate the map rotation...
Link to download/addon: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m2h4w6cq37qi97m
Screen shot: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xenomorphkingsheadshotpro/screenshot/594746535655605937
Extra Note: IT MAY GLITCH OUT AT TIMES!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 10:56:01 AM by Xenomorph »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 10:56:13 AM »
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll test them out as soon as I can.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 03:09:57 PM »
maybe you should add more guns, i would prefer shotguns because there are not many shotguns in the server, you should add like a spas-12 as a D weapon

Please use the suggestions format, Orange :p

Also, we already have a semi-automatic shotgun for the detectives - which is basically what a Spas-12 is.

What type of suggestion?: Weapons - Pistol overhaul
What does it do?: Makes the secondary weapons more usable
Why should it be added?: Why should it be added? Well, I think the pistols in the game are a bit on the... low side of the spectrum, the normal pistol should be able to fire slightly faster - and semi-automatic, not like the slow automatic pistol we have now, and both the pistol and deagle should be faster to ADS/walk when you're using ADS.
Link to download/addon:N/A - need to edit original coding.

What type of suggestion?: Weapon - Revolver
What does it do?: Shoots people!
Why should it be added?: If the pistols are buffed and nerved in various ways, I think we should have either a T or D only revolver, strong, slow and loud, it would offset its high power with a slow fire rate and long reload time.
Link to download/addon: N/A

What type of suggestion?: Tool/Device - Proximity Mine
What does it do?: Explodes people in a small area around it
Why should it be added?: It would be fun to use as a Traitor, using it to trap an area with a mine without the need for a timer or remote detonation, and would be great to trap bodies and etcetera. If implemented correctly it could be totally balanced, by either having a quite distinct model or by making LOW beeping sounds every so often.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Agent 47

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 11:51:22 PM »
Moderator Comment Use the format from the original post when posting on this thread. I editted it in this time, but future posts that do not follow the format will be removed.
What type of suggestion?: Rule
What does it do?: Refines traitorous actions
Why should it be added?: Under III. General Traitorerous Actions "Destroying Health Stations [is a traitorous action]" and under IV. Map-Specific Traitorous Actions, MAP 67th way, 1. " Breaking the Traitor tester [is a traitorous action]".

People have been (in my opinion) falsely interperting this to mean "a player may damage the above mentioned items as much as they want, without it being a traitorous action, as long as they don't destroy them." I would like the wording to be changed to include damaging the above mentioned items, since I am sure that's what the rules are ment to convey. This would further the end of people not being able to weasel their way out of punishment.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 04:57:04 PM by Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!) »

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 02:46:44 PM »
What does it do?: Makes the user Invisible.
Why should it be added?: This shall be used for the traitors that need a quick escape. Or a Detective that is investigating a murder when Tendovvi or Nexus shoots them but gets a shitbox! It is good and includes custom sounds +icon.
Link to download/addon: http://www.mediafire.com/?wyl9phj7czwiujy Another addon by me

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 03:07:02 PM »
Leave the comments to the HA/Coders please!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Muffins

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 05:16:31 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Model
What does it do?: Change the knife model to the giant purple dildo in Saints Row and when you stab someone it sticks out their butt
Why should it be added?: Well I thought it would be funny and I suggested it on the server and a bunch of people said it would be cool and funny
Link to download/addon: I don't have a link but I am pretty sure you can find it somewhere if someone does just link it

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 05:16:31 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal