CG Gaming Section > GarrysMod

[Complaints 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town

<< < (12/12)

crovv:

--- Quote from: wellrgr on August 25, 2013, 03:59:10 PM ---Actually yeah the server won't download the textures for players... Vintar, G2 contender, Frenchy and the vulcan too.

--- End quote ---

I can vouch for this. We had a player last night who just started playing, didn't even download CSS yet, and the only textures he was missing were for the "minigun", Vintar, and other custom weapons.

Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!):

--- Quote from: crovv on August 25, 2013, 05:40:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: wellrgr on August 25, 2013, 03:59:10 PM ---Actually yeah the server won't download the textures for players... Vintar, G2 contender, Frenchy and the vulcan too.

--- End quote ---

I can vouch for this. We had a player last night who just started playing, didn't even download CSS yet, and the only textures he was missing were for the "minigun", Vintar, and other custom weapons.

--- End quote ---

It would seem that the materials folder completely dissapeared from the server which could explain the problem, although it is strange for that to be the cause and for nothing else to be broken by this. It is being uploaded now so hopefully that will fix it.

Mr.Soap:
I Really Don't like the New Textures for the guns. I would like to have the old textures back for the guns. That's the only thing I would like.

Ðeath.:
What kind of complaint?: Model
Why are you complaining?: Because it doesn't make too much sense (in my mind) how it works.
Suggested solution?: Change the shotgun model from the current model back to a pump-action (I believe it was a pump action, at one point?) That's about it.

(I'm aware Soap's complaining about the textures of the guns; I'm specifically wanting the shotgun model changed back.)

Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!):

--- Quote from: Ðeath. on August 26, 2013, 07:24:49 PM ---What kind of complaint?: Model
Why are you complaining?: Because it doesn't make too much sense (in my mind) how it works.
Suggested solution?: Change the shotgun model from the current model back to a pump-action (I believe it was a pump action, at one point?) That's about it.

(I'm aware Soap's complaining about the textures of the guns; I'm specifically wanting the shotgun model changed back.)

--- End quote ---

I asked tower to change the shotgun skin back to the old pump but he hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version