Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Destiny, Bungie's next game  (Read 739 times)

Offline Christovski

Destiny, Bungie's next game
« on: February 17, 2013, 10:47:19 PM »
Well hopefully by now everyone's seen the articles, and read about how freaking idealistic it all is, I mean they are really reaching if they think that one game will be able to do all that.  But if it does, it is going to be incredible.  This article has the most (plus its got the promo videos embedded too) I've seen online in one place, check it out.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/17/bungies-destiny-a-land-of-hope-and-dreams

I'm sure it will be years away, but still, the idea of combining Journey style drop-in drop-out co-op play with a world this big, and with as much customized loot as they are saying the game will feature, this could possibly be an incredible game.  Hopefully they don't Aliens:Colonial Marines this game

(Yes, I am using Aliens:Colonial Marines as a term to mean fucked up, I have a $60 paperweight to prove it)

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: Destiny, Bungie's next game
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 11:28:03 PM »
Woah, this looks freakin' awesome!
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 11:28:03 PM »

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 12:38:36 AM »
Been looking forward to this since it was announced by Bungie. It looks sweet! :D

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 05:38:02 PM »
It looked awesome...and then it was announced as PS3 and Xhype 3shitty. No PC love yet...

Although signs put to...SOMEDAY IN DUH FUTURE!!!!! we might get a PC release.

These types of games do not fair well on Consoles...the consoles are too underpowered. -_-

Example being MAG.

Although I do recall PSO (Phantasy Star Online) on the xbox and my friends played that and loved it.

time will tell,
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 05:38:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal