CG Administration Section > Admin Department

Admin Post Count Requirement

(1/15) > >>

Prince LunaShy:
I have noticed many admin apps recently in wich the poster has either had too few or just enough posts to apply - It is key that admins on our servers are in touch with the community, in my opinion. This would prevent just spamming your way to 20 posts.

Blackllama:
It's this thread again.

Leave it at 20. If head admins don't think they've been around long enough they can just deny them. There isn't any reason to raise the minimum.

Also, this should probably be in the community suggestions board.

EDIT: Fixed sentence structure.

Inject OH 4:
I'm ok with raising it but I doubt if anyone else is.

Like you said It's important that admins keep in touch and have a strong connection with the community. This is something we want from our admins. Their not just admining server, their representing CG, and they can't very well do that if they aren't even active in one of CG's main areas.

Blackllama:
I have a feeling they will always try to spam it. Unless it's like 150+, then they'll either commit or leave. That may be what we want. I could care less if it's changed, but I don't think it will solve anything.

Christovski:
We do get inundated with a lot of admin apps it seems, any way to make the admin app requirements more visible on the forums?  a lot of people ask about it and it can be obnoxious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version