Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snak's hidden source admin application  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Snak

Snak's hidden source admin application
« on: January 09, 2013, 01:08:07 AM »
Well it's been three months since my first app, thought id go give it another shot

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: no

In game name:Snak

Link to your steam page:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16445901

Why you wish to be admin: Still seeing a lack of admins online, only admin ive played with so far is batman and he's hardly on as it is. I'm on almost everyday, and i know how to handle my shit.

What are some good qualities you possess: Leader,mature,  clear spoken when i say wut i say, people listen to wut i say aswell. I've convinced a server full of tkers just to stop cuz that aient cool. Just got a way with people i guess.

What country are you from: Canada

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes

Additional Notes: I'm still probly on alotta bad sides, but im just asking for a chance to earn back what i destroyed with my own foolishness
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

Re: Snak's hidden source admin application
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:55:13 AM »
Your last application was on November 7. This was posted on January 8. Only 2 complete months have passed out of the 3. You did not wait long enough which is my big deal with this... But I'm pretty sure Hidden is I'm need of admins so:

-/+ 0

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:55:13 AM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 02:05:14 AM »

You and I have a history Rebel. At one point you were a TTT admin when I first joined, and you were actually the person to vouch me to becoming an admin the first time around. But this is where I have to say no, because we have such a long history with cg. Yes, I've been permabanned, and so have you, but mine was a one time deal, where the odds were stacked against me. Yours has a been a serious of banning and unbanning, where you have continually trolled members of the community by gaining their personal information and using it against them. Screaming racial slurs at people, making insane conspiracy theories against former CL's, mass rdming. I don't doubt you can be a valuable asset and admin, but I still feel that it is in fact too soon, and not enough progress has been made by you as a character within CG.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 02:57:38 AM »
well if pyro is about to get head admin for hidden he might have play with snak, i wanna see what he have to said about it

Offline Snak

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 03:05:11 AM »

You and I have a history Rebel. At one point you were a TTT admin when I first joined, and you were actually the person to vouch me to becoming an admin the first time around. But this is where I have to say no, because we have such a long history with cg. Yes, I've been permabanned, and so have you, but mine was a one time deal, where the odds were stacked against me. Yours has a been a serious of banning and unbanning, where you have continually trolled members of the community by gaining their personal information and using it against them. Screaming racial slurs at people, making insane conspiracy theories against former CL's, mass rdming. I don't doubt you can be a valuable asset and admin, but I still feel that it is in fact too soon, and not enough progress has been made by you as a character within CG.
True, but ive changed since then, but you seem to still be the same exact person. I dont do any of that anymore, yet you still seem to be stirring shit up! :D

But i do understand that it might still be too soon, which is understandable. But dont preach me like you know me son! :)
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 03:16:17 AM »
I'm not saying you haven't changed, but what I'm saying, is that give it more time.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 03:33:14 AM »
Hmm.
Since the CL have given a clean slate to you (and Kwuartz) and others, with the idea of starting anew, burying the hatchet, and a former founder's taint, lets see where this goes. I have to say you are trying hard.

Kwuartz does have a point, as some will see it as too soon. 

So, I will say this: I am going to let the new HA of the Hidden Servers make the decision without me giving an opinion.  I want to see how he deals with the application.

Offline Snak

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 04:04:24 AM »
Hmm.
Since the CL have given a clean slate to you (and Kwuartz) and others, with the idea of starting anew, burying the hatchet, and a former founder's taint, lets see where this goes. I have to say you are trying hard.

Kwuartz does have a point, as some will see it as too soon. 

So, I will say this: I am going to let the new HA of the Hidden Servers make the decision without me giving an opinion.  I want to see how he deals with the application.

I dont think ive played with pyro yet. which server are you usually hanging around on, pyro?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:06:32 AM by Snak »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 01:17:22 PM »
I haven't played with you yet but I think wellrgr (Batman) has been playing with you, so I'll have to ask him to post here.

Though you seem like a nice guy who is willing to help the server!

So I can't really give my opinion on this, I'll add you to my friends list ASAP so we can play some Hidden.

EDIT: BTW, I'm not HA (YET)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:04:54 PM by Pyro »

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 01:24:53 PM »
Honestly, though you don't really like me *ahem*
-1 takes shit personally, but what 14 year old doesnt?!
*ahem*, I see a lot of potential in you. I don't think many other people have you seen you interact with other players in-game as much as I recently. You have a strong voice, a good personality, and re firm in believing what's right. While I may be fourteen, I have definitely not taken anything personally. Pyro, as this is your choice, I would HIGHLY recommend Snak for an admin position.

Remember guys, trial admin is just that - a trial. Let's give him a chance to show his true colors!

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 04:01:10 PM »
I'm at a -/+ 0 here.

I've only really played with you on TTT and I do think with a little cleanup you would be a great choice. But you do have problems with insulting people and trolling. If I see you trying to improve on any of these aspects I will be happy to +1 as you are on the server quite a bit and you have helped a bit with rdm and such on TTT.

BTW dat grammar xD

Offline oobla37

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 04:23:33 PM »
I'm at a +.5, I feel like it is time we give snak 1 more shot at redemption, but only if he cleans up his act. For better or for worse, I think snak should get as much of a chance as I did. 

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 05:00:43 PM »
If  you think he should clean up his act, I think that should be done before he gets admin, not after.

He didn't wait the three months, although I don't think he should be perma denied. I say give it a while and try again, but as of currently -1 due to attitude with other players on the servers.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 05:23:33 PM »
Going to say -1 at the mo unfortunately, he's a fun guy but he needs to clean up his act first.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Snak

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 05:38:41 PM »
I understand where your comming from, I've been told by many that I am a bit rouwdy and can get flared up easily, but thats my personality, it has nothing to do with how i would be as an admin. my personal feelings or opinions on anyone would never carry over to how i admin.

I'm applying for admin, not a popularity contest, remember :)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 05:38:41 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal