CG Waste And Etc... > Voice Server

Jacking 2slut

(1/6) > >>

Blackllama:
I often use the 2slut channel to talk to multigrain, and lately people have been intentionally joining it and blocking it to troll us. I can understand it being funny once or twice, but honestly doing it every fucking time we log in is just annoying. Like every opportunity they get they hop in.

Rule #1. on vent is not to be an asshole, and at the moment they're just trolling us. I understand you can't monopolize the channel, and I'm not trying to, but again, joining it just to be a dick isn't funny and is annoying. I've told people to quit doing it many times, but with no luck.

I request people just stop doing it, or maybe have a specific rule against it.

Honestly if people keep doing this I'll just find a different voip client.

Kwaurtz:
 trollface

Blackllama:
Well that's lovely, they just found a way to exploit vent and 5 of them joined the channel yelling.

Dante:

--- Quote from: Blackllama on January 08, 2013, 01:48:34 AM ---Well that's lovely, they just found a way to exploit vent and 5 of them joined the channel yelling.

--- End quote ---

Kwaurtz:

--- Quote from: Blackllama on January 08, 2013, 01:48:34 AM ---Well that's lovely, they just found a way to exploit vent and 5 of them joined the channel yelling.

--- End quote ---

We didn't join the channel yelling, we joined saying 'sup'.

Also, if you wanted to talk to each other privately, without the chance of anyone else pestering you, there are other means of doing that. When we join the Ventrillo, the point is to socialize with everyone, thats why in all the game channels, people can freely join and leave as they choose to, and thats why the only locked rooms are Injects, because he pays for it, and the admin channel, besides that theres no need for locked rooms etc. Now, had I joined your channel spamming, or singing, or screaming, or doing anything that really violates the rules? Sure, that'd be fine, but whining and complaining because someone is in the channel? Seriously? How old are you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version