Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "gosh darn" MW2 modded lobbies  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Kacey

"gosh darn" MW2 modded lobbies
« on: January 01, 2013, 06:48:11 AM »
so I have a DLC for MW2. Because of MW2's low playerbase on PC since there are three games after it now released, I have to use my second account (which owns a copy of the game) to join my lobby, disable the dlc, get into a game then leave the lobby and wait for next time it's necessary.

So I do this a few times and all but one of the five matches I was able to join was a modded lobby. First one ended up getting me from lvl 46 to 70 just by killing a couple people. Next one reset my stats (but not level/unlocks), relocked some gun attachments and camos and titles and emblems, but unlocked all challenge attachments for all guns. Then the guy activated a built in wallhack (aka one that is accessable in mw2 if you know what you're doing. It uses the helicopter gunner boxes that show players through walls, but while on foot) for everyone in the server...

Moderator Comment Please do not cuss in the thread title. You would be surprised what type of traffic it generates. And lets keep our service provider happy. OK? Cadaver

I really fucking hope I don't get VAC banned because of this asshole.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:41:36 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

Re: God damn MW2 modded lobbies
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 08:10:09 AM »
You won't get VAC banned. You're just another "victim" of it. I go into modded servers almost every time I feel like going back into MW2.

Only possible way of getting banned nowadays is by hosting a modded server.
If you want to earn all that stuff yourself then you might as well go into the next prestige.

/thread

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: God damn MW2 modded lobbies
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 08:10:09 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: "gosh darn" MW2 modded lobbies
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:24:20 AM »
lol @ moded lobbys.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: "gosh darn" MW2 modded lobbies
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:24:20 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal