Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tendovvi's TTT Vids  (Read 8369 times)

Offline Tendovvi

Re: Tendovvi's TTT / CSS Vids
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 04:03:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCuSR3xGVro" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCuSR3xGVro</a>

SHITBOXES ERRY WHERE
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Tendovvi's TTT Vids
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 07:09:58 AM »
I'm glad someone has documented the shitbox in it's natural habitat.
Theirs a fuck ton of them and people are always like "NAH prob you just suck LOL TROLL TROLL"

This game I sware is getting worse and worse. Also it would be nice if we got to see your ping tho.
*cough* jorgen doesn't understand 200 ping issues *cough* 200 ping does matter and is a big issue. He doesn't get it. Anyways : P
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 07:09:58 AM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 01:34:07 PM »
Theirs a fuck ton of them and people are always like "NAH prob you just suck LOL TROLL TROLL"

This game I sware is getting worse and worse. Also it would be nice if we got to see your ping tho.
*cough* jorgen doesn't understand 200 ping issues *cough* 200 ping does matter and is a big issue. He doesn't get it. Anyways : P
How would you know I NEVAH SEE YA ON BIC BOI!

And Tendovvi's ping is usually 100-180 on the server.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:35:45 PM by Tyber »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »

How would you know I NEVAH SEE YA ON BIC BOI!

And Tendovvi's ping is usually 100-180 on the server.
I got into CG from it's old TTT server, I've since stopped playing TTT but that's another story.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 05:16:33 PM »
My ping is 105-130. But it's not the ping, Nexus complains about shitboxes all the time too and he has a ping of 5, besides u can get shitboxes on people who are standing still too :|
TGOD

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 05:52:06 PM »
My ping is 105-130. But it's not the ping, Nexus complains about shitboxes all the time too and he has a ping of 5, besides u can get shitboxes on people who are standing still too :|
I have a playlist of the bullshit in it's wondrous glory

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Tyber

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 05:56:22 PM »
Sometimes I spectate Tendovvi or Nexus and sometimes when they say i got a shitbox, it looks like they just miss on my screen.

This usually ends in Nexus sending me an unlisted of the shitbox so I think connecting has SOMETHING to do with it...

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 06:06:37 PM »
Sometimes I spectate Tendovvi or Nexus and sometimes when they say i got a shitbox, it looks like they just miss on my screen.

This usually ends in Nexus sending me an unlisted of the shitbox so I think connecting has SOMETHING to do with it...

Many of the shitboxes, I think, happens to do with how your perspective of the game and what is actually happening. For example, say a guy is jumping around and I shoot his head on my screen, in game-time (I'll just call it that) his head is actually somewhere else making spectators see a miss, causing them to say "EXCUSES, YOU JUS SUK AND ALL DAT HIZZY". So, probably has to do something with the correlation on a players screen and what is literally happening. Again this is what I "think" is happening.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 10:41:19 AM »
lol true I forgot about that. Although until gmod13 I had never scene that in my life before (referring to the standing still typing dude). I feel like they are getting more predominate after each update which is wierd lol.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 10:45:10 AM »
How 'bout we try changing the character models to something that more appropriately denotes the hitbox? (Hl2 models to be exact)
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 11:01:20 AM »
How 'bout we try changing the character models to something that more appropriately denotes the hitbox? (Hl2 models to be exact)
I don't think thats the issue.

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 11:55:25 AM »
Add a plugin that enables u to see all hitboxes with a command or some shit lol and the option to change the transparency of them. Would be epic :P Don't think one exists tho.
TGOD

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 12:07:42 PM »
Add a plugin that enables u to see all hitboxes with a command or some shit lol and the option to change the transparency of them. Would be epic :P Don't think one exists tho.
Server Side
Client Side

Never going to be able to see the absolute hitbox's unless you are playing from the server box's machine.

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 09:04:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2d3aMvoEE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2d3aMvoEE</a>
TGOD

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2d3aMvoEE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2d3aMvoEE</a>
Dat kid at 3:30.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal