Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feels thread?  (Read 29473 times)

Offline Prince LunaShy

Re: Feels thread?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 03:07:36 AM »
I know I'm necroing kinda here but I thought I should say something. That girl with a crush on me? Our one month is Friday. My band? First few gigs under our belt, we're headin' to Man-fricken-hatten to play some really cool bars. I just wanted to update to show how quickly life can just kinda turn around; and stress the importance of hanging in there for just another day, because eventually, your break will come.

Stay strong fellas :D
Always.

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:21 AM »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:21 AM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »

I didn't make the connection between the two picture.
When I finally did, I died a little on the inside.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2013, 04:38:40 PM »

I didn't make the connection between the two picture.
When I finally did, I died a little on the inside.

Looks like the same building, did Nick go bust or something? :p
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2013, 04:47:55 PM »
Aww man I was there once when I was a kid... it was epic...

Offline Boxman

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2013, 03:53:31 PM »
I'm surprised this got pinned.

As of recently, I still have yet to find a job... I discovered I have low blood pressure to some degree, and at the moment my life is full of depressesness.

You know, it's somewhat frustrating knowing you have so much experience in something and no one's willing to hire you. I've had one interview, just one, and that was for tech support at Comcast. I don't think I'll get the job and in all honesty, I don't have confidence in myself. Lately has been nothing more than a morbidly depressing experience for me but I turned to doodling/drawing on my tablet (that I shouldn't have been able to afford)

I don't really know what to do with myself anymore. I feel useless and helpless. No persons sympathy, no one's guidance, and no one's help. Life is pretty aggravating when I think about it.

Recently I tried to reconcile with someone I had known for half my life, befriend, & dated. It was clearly to no avail. She blew me off entirely without a single word. It's... really not fun. It's not fun knowing someone you care for lacks the same emotions you have.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Christovski

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2013, 04:21:32 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s</a>

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Christovski

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2013, 04:22:44 PM »
It's not fun knowing someone you care for lacks the same emotions you have.

I know that feel bro.  Only its everyone ever!  My brain thinks about things weird and no one comprehends it.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 05:13:18 PM »
Not me, but maaaaan.

Her name was ??Mystery??

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2013, 06:58:36 PM »
Okay, so I was writing this post on my dad's computer, and he wanted to use it for a couple of min, so I trashed the original. It was way too long. I'll try and keep this shorter. This is just a general dump of feels and relationship shit, or lack of.

When I was in 8th grade, there was a girl I liked, she knew I liked her, we never really 'dated' or anything, but I talked to her a lot and liked her. That shit ended, was the only person I ever really 'liked', as in more then just a little crush. Two years later and we're friends. She has a boyfriend. Since then I haven't really liked anyone. There was one girl, but due to reasons it is impossible for that to ever work, although she was one of the nicest people I've ever met. So, as I was saying, I haven't really liked anyone. I want to feel that way about someone, but I haven't, and it's just really damn depressing. Sometimes I'd think about that girl in 8th grade, but I've concluded that the only reason I miss what we had is because I don't like anyone else.

Another really depressing thought that's been bugging me: I often wonder how people can say they wish they were in highschool again, but I always scoffed at that, due to me strongly disliking the 'school' aspect of it. I'm starting to feel differently about it though, due to a handful of reasons. First of all, I am halfway through high school, and I want to have some kind of relationships, but I feel everyday I'm just wasting time when I don't do anything. Another thing though, I don't like the idea of actively chasing after people, I mean if I actually like someone I will, but I don't want to go around hitting on people in order to get a girlfriend, it's not like that. I feel like if I just go on with my life eventually I'll meet someone I like, and it'll work out. This plan doesn't go with my whole hating how highschool is quickly disappearing though. It's not like I won't be having relationships after highschool, but I feel this is where I should be having them. I don't know why.

The worst part is the only people I am even slightly interested in are all upperclassmen, and they're going to graduate before me, which is just even more depressing if I ever have some sort of relationship with them that lasts for a decent amount of time.

So, I had a dream last night. It was a long and weird dream. I enjoyed it though. A girl that falls into the category of slightly interested in, takes part in it. Basically a lot of shit happens, but we spend time together in the dream and have a good time. I enjoyed being with her in the dream, not going to go into details on what happened as it's just a lot of weird crap, but here comes the point. I think I'm starting to like her because of the dream, while I've thought about her somewhat normally, I don't like how the dream makes me like her more. As the person in my dream isn't her, but a figment of my subconscious. I feel like I should like her because of shit she does IRL, not my dreams. Overall I guess it's still a happy thing, but I feel like it's for the wrong reasons. She also falls into the category of people who will graduate before me, which makes me feel stressed out like I have to beat the clock if I ever want to have anything between us.

TL;DR: Everyone on CG misuses the Iron-E-Meter and it just hits me right in the feels sometimes.

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2013, 07:55:16 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Okay, so I was writing this post on my dad's computer, and he wanted to use it for a couple of min, so I trashed the original. It was way too long. I'll try and keep this shorter. This is just a general dump of feels and relationship shit, or lack of.

When I was in 8th grade, there was a girl I liked, she knew I liked her, we never really 'dated' or anything, but I talked to her a lot and liked her. That shit ended, was the only person I ever really 'liked', as in more then just a little crush. Two years later and we're friends. She has a boyfriend. Since then I haven't really liked anyone. There was one girl, but due to reasons it is impossible for that to ever work, although she was one of the nicest people I've ever met. So, as I was saying, I haven't really liked anyone. I want to feel that way about someone, but I haven't, and it's just really damn depressing. Sometimes I'd think about that girl in 8th grade, but I've concluded that the only reason I miss what we had is because I don't like anyone else.

Another really depressing thought that's been bugging me: I often wonder how people can say they wish they were in highschool again, but I always scoffed at that, due to me strongly disliking the 'school' aspect of it. I'm starting to feel differently about it though, due to a handful of reasons. First of all, I am halfway through high school, and I want to have some kind of relationships, but I feel everyday I'm just wasting time when I don't do anything. Another thing though, I don't like the idea of actively chasing after people, I mean if I actually like someone I will, but I don't want to go around hitting on people in order to get a girlfriend, it's not like that. I feel like if I just go on with my life eventually I'll meet someone I like, and it'll work out. This plan doesn't go with my whole hating how highschool is quickly disappearing though. It's not like I won't be having relationships after highschool, but I feel this is where I should be having them. I don't know why.

The worst part is the only people I am even slightly interested in are all upperclassmen, and they're going to graduate before me, which is just even more depressing if I ever have some sort of relationship with them that lasts for a decent amount of time.

So, I had a dream last night. It was a long and weird dream. I enjoyed it though. A girl that falls into the category of slightly interested in, takes part in it. Basically a lot of shit happens, but we spend time together in the dream and have a good time. I enjoyed being with her in the dream, not going to go into details on what happened as it's just a lot of weird crap, but here comes the point. I think I'm starting to like her because of the dream, while I've thought about her somewhat normally, I don't like how the dream makes me like her more. As the person in my dream isn't her, but a figment of my subconscious. I feel like I should like her because of shit she does IRL, not my dreams. Overall I guess it's still a happy thing, but I feel like it's for the wrong reasons. She also falls into the category of people who will graduate before me, which makes me feel stressed out like I have to beat the clock if I ever want to have anything between us.

TL;DR: Everyone on CG misuses the Iron-E-Meter and it just hits me right in the feels sometimes.
The only people that I can call true friends do not go to my school. They're almost all here. I'm an outcast, a loner, that kid that has a small group of friends he sits with, if he sits with anyone. I'm doing terrible in school, not for lack of intelligence, but my work habits are shit. I'm in danger of failing a class, or even two. If I fail two classes in the same term, I will be expelled from school. If I get expelled, I'll have to go to some shitty private school, never get into a decent college, and never be actually successful in life. I've literally forced myself into never having a relationship with a girl, on purpose. I am under massive stress, loads of work, and a shit-ton of issues with my parents. I'm stubborn, spiteful, self-absorbed, and I'm trying hard to change that. I know what my problems are, but I still can't fix them.
Well, I've still got you guys. And ponies.

Her name was ??Mystery??

Offline Christovski

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 07:23:06 PM »
That feel when:

4:12 PM - .|..CG..|.Christovski: did you see the sloth?
4:12 PM - .|..CG..|.Christovski: dear god tell me you saw the adorable sloth
Tictactoe360 is now Offline.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »

Life feels meaningless today, no idea why it's so bad right now, but god it's painful.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:51:50 AM by Leetgrain »
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2013, 02:12:01 PM »
Don't really know how I feel >.>

Only 12 so I don't really know.. :/ Happy?

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2013, 03:10:27 PM »
Everything is meaningless now, hooray.
I used to feel fucking depressed about everything and that got worse and worse, I thought it was better but now I'm just so apathetic I don't know what's going on or if I should give a shit.

I should go to the doctors but why? am I actually depressed? And what can they do about it? Can't go to the doctors this week as EXAMS AND SHIT which I'll flop and get shit grades - which by the way I can't care about at all fsr, and I really, really need to, or should.

So yeah.
It's an ulgy dem file.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2013, 03:10:27 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal