Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feels thread?  (Read 29304 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Feels thread?
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 08:59:57 PM »
Tired of the PM's I see  Meme5

Y'know what, I want to just vent about how being a TS sucks and how it's made me depressed...

But I'm just too tired, I can't take hating not being who I want to be anymore, I'm just tired of waking up and thinking that I've let myself down, I'm tired of having to wait...

Being transsexual is awkward and fun at first I have to admit, realizing what you really are, how you can be really happy, but then it goes downhill fast, The depression of not being that beautiful woman you want to be, the what ifs, the doubt - Am I really a transsexual? Am I just a big fucking pretender? A Liar?

...Will I be able to do it...?

The hope is always there... that one, big fucking hope that I can push through, the hope that I can work up the guts to tell friends and family, the hope that I will be who I want to be. but it is just so hard sometimes, I feel bad nearly every day, I've cried a lot and I just feel so weak...

I just don't know... I walked through so strong and I crumbled at the first steps, I just wish this was so much simpler, I wish I was just born a woman, just... a gorgeous, happy woman, I want to be able to be who I want to be.

I just can't cope sometimes, it's too much to deal with on a daily basis.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 10:45:30 AM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 09:55:44 PM »
My feels are significantly less profound than leet here so I dunno if I should bother posting after that, meh why not HERE COMES A RANT

Personally because I am brutally honest and say what I mean and don't bullshit around with white lies I have polarized most people I know into groups of the people who hate me since I speak my mind and they disagree with me or think I'm a jerk because I'm honest and don't lie to people when they ask me stuff; and the group of people who tolerate or even like me because I am so straightforward and they know exactly where they stand if they ask me anything. 

So life is a bit bipolar for me since there are people who hate my guts and people who are close friends its a friggin rollercoaster this life.

I also have issues dealing with people I guess cause people generally don't understand me and I don't understand them because my feels work differently than theirs maybe my whole brain works differently.  Communication sucks cause people always misunderstand me or I misunderstand them because I believe actions speak louder than words, that what a person does says more about them than something they said, because talk is so often bullshit in this modern times, but doing something is much harder to fake. 

Also people are dicks to each other so much in this time/modern day/whateverthefuck it is kind of ridiculous, racism sexism trolling bullying is just crazy right now and its the kind of thing that stresses me out cause it just makes things worse.  Like as a male white american I always feel bad for stuff other male white americans do that brings a bad reputation, so much racism and hate and bullying and our country has such a reputation for being warmongering douchebags its ridiculous.  I'm not saying boohoo i'm male white american (which would be a douchebag thing to say), I'm just saying i wish other people who are similar to me weren't such shitty people to everyone else, so I wouldn't feel bad for all the things my peers are doing to make us look like all shitheads even me!  I just feel like people prejudge me cause of people like me who have shit on them, like when you get europeans on the server and they start raging at us for being americans like we are all dickheads to other countries even though its only some people.

Now I'm no hippy pussy who sits and whines that everyone should be nice to everyone else (I hate hippies!), I definitely rage at people who hurt my friends (in general not just physically but verbal attacks bullying trolling etc) because I feel like its an attack on my friends (or me whoever it is at the time) and they deserve retaliation, I think that if someone has done something that deserves retaliation they should get it.  But seriously if people were less dicks to each other I think people would have overall better mental health.

Obviously I was bullied a lot as a kid and so now I'm kind of neurotic and fucked in the head with tons and tons of Incredible-Hulk type repressed anger, and I'm sure I have enemies even here in CG because thats just how life is there are dicks dicks everywhere people always start shit in this world and I wish there was less of it because it just leads to retaliations and things spiralling into a shitstorm.  Like me raging at Kwaurtz for trolling Tictac was kind of shitty for me to do but I was just retaliating for him shitting on my friend and I should have just been the bigger man and been chill about it.  Maybe we all should try to be the bigger man and help people out and be chill instead of raging, maybe then we could be better people, I do feel bad for talking shit but in the heat of the moment it feels so damn good.  Maybe that is why people won't stop being dicks.

/old man rant

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 09:55:44 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 09:57:43 PM »
-waits for everyone to rage about this post-

-still feels bad for posting after leet who posted way more legitimate stuff-

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 01:01:07 AM »
Why post "feels" when you should be "feeling" in Real Life?

Get out of the basement more...

Just saying.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 01:03:35 AM »

JOKES ON YOU
WE DONT HAVE A BASEMENT

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 01:17:11 AM »

JOKES ON YOU
WE DONT HAVE A BASEMENT

JOKES ON ALL OF YOU MY BEDROOM IS THE SECOND BASEMENT BEDROOM, I'M RIGHT BESIDE THE HEATING SYSTEM COME AT ME WINTER

Offline Boxman

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 11:31:40 AM »
Doesn't matter, the only feel I have is not having sex. I'm sorry all of you are having shitty times in life.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 12:59:01 PM »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 11:57:56 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZ6SSzGE7Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZ6SSzGE7Y</a>

Offline Leomire

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 12:47:45 PM »
Ok sooooo HERE WE FUCKING GO

I'm stuck in highschool and I've lost every best friend I've ever had. I lost my first best friend (and only friend at the time) when I went from elementary school to middle school because he was a grade behind. I still see him occasionally but it isn't the same.

People hated me in middle school and those who didn't I hated them because I thought they were weird. So I went through it alone.

My next best friend was a girl I met the first day of high school. We texted daily and such. Eventually after so much stress and abuse (from her to me) we somehow got into a relationship. It's a really long story that I don't care to get into right now...but the things she did to me... it was possibly the most abusive relationship I've ever known a person to have.

This drove me to become a emo-like hipster poet/guitarist/song writer. I pretty much hate everyone in my school save 5 or so people because they are all uncaring, barely sentient beings who lack any sort of capacity for critical thinking or even basic math. Everyone is a stoner except me and it annoys me cause I don't like smoking (I have asthma so I stay away from it).

Finally I just recently lost my final, most supportive best friend I've known. She was a very innocent, very smart girl and she was different in the fact that she wasn't a FUCKING WHORE like the rest of my school. She was somebody who was actually raised well and could hold a great conversation. I don't have feelings for her, and nor does she for me; it was like a brother/sister type thing. But basically we were playing truth or dare via text Sunday and she told me to make my last question before she went to sleep a good one. So, I went for a shock value kinda thing and asked her if she ever masturbated or did anything dirty. NOTE: We had been talking about sex and such up to that point already so I mean it's not like it was out of the blue! But anyway she did not answer and there was an awkward silence when she should have texted back (the kind that speaks for itself) I than shot off 4-5 more texts apologizing profusely and how stupid, awkward, and idiotic I was. She has not talked to me since.

I have a few "school friends" but I barely have any real friends; she was the last and I am alone. IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE I'M A SOCIALLY AWKWARD PERSON OR ANYTHING! EVERYONE SAYS I'M FUCKING HILARIOUS IN SCHOOL AND PEOPLE LIKE ME! But just whenever people get to know me and realize I'm not all jokes and such they leave.

Everyone leaves once they get to know me.

So here I am again, depressed, lonely, and suicidal. Just another fucking day. I miss my best friend especially; she was just nice and caring to a level I had not experienced from any other human being outside my family before. I am tearing up as I write this. I wish she could she this and yet I don't; it's a strange feeling.

The poem I'm writing now? The first few lines are as follows,

"There's no such thing as friends
Just me, myself, and the words that I've penned
And when all is said and done, don't we all just die in the end?
"
I don't have friends in high school either. I know that feel bro. It sucks but I get by because in the end everyone ends up alone.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 01:05:42 PM »
Ok sooooo HERE WE FUCKING GO

I'm stuck in highschool and I've lost every best friend I've ever had. I lost my first best friend (and only friend at the time) when I went from elementary school to middle school because he was a grade behind. I still see him occasionally but it isn't the same.

People hated me in middle school and those who didn't I hated them because I thought they were weird. So I went through it alone.

My next best friend was a girl I met the first day of high school. We texted daily and such. Eventually after so much stress and abuse (from her to me) we somehow got into a relationship. It's a really long story that I don't care to get into right now...but the things she did to me... it was possibly the most abusive relationship I've ever known a person to have.

This drove me to become a emo-like hipster poet/guitarist/song writer. I pretty much hate everyone in my school save 5 or so people because they are all uncaring, barely sentient beings who lack any sort of capacity for critical thinking or even basic math. Everyone is a stoner except me and it annoys me cause I don't like smoking (I have asthma so I stay away from it).

Finally I just recently lost my final, most supportive best friend I've known. She was a very innocent, very smart girl and she was different in the fact that she wasn't a FUCKING WHORE like the rest of my school. She was somebody who was actually raised well and could hold a great conversation. I don't have feelings for her, and nor does she for me; it was like a brother/sister type thing. But basically we were playing truth or dare via text Sunday and she told me to make my last question before she went to sleep a good one. So, I went for a shock value kinda thing and asked her if she ever masturbated or did anything dirty. NOTE: We had been talking about sex and such up to that point already so I mean it's not like it was out of the blue! But anyway she did not answer and there was an awkward silence when she should have texted back (the kind that speaks for itself) I than shot off 4-5 more texts apologizing profusely and how stupid, awkward, and idiotic I was. She has not talked to me since.

I have a few "school friends" but I barely have any real friends; she was the last and I am alone. IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE I'M A SOCIALLY AWKWARD PERSON OR ANYTHING! EVERYONE SAYS I'M FUCKING HILARIOUS IN SCHOOL AND PEOPLE LIKE ME! But just whenever people get to know me and realize I'm not all jokes and such they leave.

Everyone leaves once they get to know me.

So here I am again, depressed, lonely, and suicidal. Just another fucking day. I miss my best friend especially; she was just nice and caring to a level I had not experienced from any other human being outside my family before. I am tearing up as I write this. I wish she could she this and yet I don't; it's a strange feeling.

The poem I'm writing now? The first few lines are as follows,

"There's no such thing as friends
Just me, myself, and the words that I've penned
And when all is said and done, don't we all just die in the end?
"

Hugs, I hope you get sorted soon :(
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2012, 03:15:30 AM »
Wow... I wrote this huh? Man I musta been fuckin depressed lol Just to let you guys know there's a light at the end of the tunnel, my best friend and I are talking again, I'm talking to a new girl with a crush on me, and my band is playing some gigs soon. Life evens out eventually :)

Hey man, I don't think I have ever talked to you before, but stay strong. :)

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2012, 02:51:37 PM »
Tired of the PM's I see  Meme5

Y'know what, I want to just vent about how being a TS sucks and how it's made me depressed...

But I'm just too tired, I can't take hating not being who I want to be anymore, I'm just tired of waking up and thinking that I've let myself down, I'm tired of having to wait...

Being transsexual is awkward and fun at first I have to admit, realizing what you really are, how you can be really happy, but then it goes downhill fast, The depression of not being that beautiful woman you want to be, the what ifs, the doubt - Am I really a transsexual? Am I just a big fucking pretender? A Liar?

...Will I be able to do it...?

The hope is always there... that one, big fucking hope that I can push through, the hope that I can work up the guts to tell friends and family, the hope that I will be who I want to be. but it is just so hard sometimes, I feel bad nearly every day, I've cried a lot and I just feel so weak...

I just don't know... I walked through so strong and I crumbled at the first steps, I just wish this was so much simpler, I wish I was just born a woman, just... a gorgeous, happy woman, I want to be able to be who I want to be.

I just can't cope sometimes, it's too much to deal with on a daily basis.
Listen girl. Stop saying that. Instead, listen to this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPte1uijDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPte1uijDw</a>
This show, My Little Pony, makes me happy. Always. Maybe it can make you happy too. Just remember - the first two episodes are the worst. Now, get out there, and do women shit. Like shopping. Bitches love shopping. You can't be a woman if you don't become one. Now gimme hug!
 Meme6

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2012, 06:50:58 PM »
This show, My Little Pony, makes me happy. Always. Maybe it can make you happy too.

ABORT THREAD

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »
This show, My Little Pony, makes me happy. Always. Maybe it can make you happy too.

ABORT THREAD

God damnit forum, I'm going to put my fist through- Us Bronies aren't bad people! That shit makes me happy!
Don'thateusbecauseofWholeGrainpleasethat'sreallynotwhatwe'relike
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:15:06 PM by Prince LunaShy »

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: wut
    Yesterday at 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM
  • Inject OH 4: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323969454050377729/871930017595133963/unknown.png
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:45 PM
  • Inject OH 4: @SlowLefty I'll look into it.
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:02 PM
  • Ghast: Hope everyone from CG is doing well. :)
    June 25, 2021, 10:38:49 AM
  • Ghast: damn, inject still has this site running eh.
    June 25, 2021, 10:37:38 AM
  • SlowLefty: The javascript for the updated user agreement is broken, I had to use html inspector to add the submit button.
    April 16, 2021, 10:09:58 PM
  • JohnCyKlopZ: hey guys
    March 31, 2021, 08:45:24 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal