Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin abuse TLuLul + LINKSTER  (Read 3894 times)

Offline gary123

Admin abuse TLuLul + LINKSTER
« on: November 18, 2012, 04:55:46 PM »
Use the format shown below when making an admin abuse thread:

Name of player reporting abuse: frigile frieda cheats

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable: jimmyjenkins88

Server:  conjointgaming.com TTT customized#1

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: TLuLul + LINKSTER

In which server did the abuse occur?: conjointgaming.com TTTcustomized #1

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: SEE BELOW

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): 1:30 eastern time

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.):

Additional comments:

So I saw another poster on here posting about the same person: TLuLul.

So I was playing gmod TTT (on conjointgaming,com TTT #1) and moderator : "TLuLul" and or" linkster"  started muting me because she didn't like how I was playing the game or had some personal problem with me. She was totally abusing moderator privileges telling people how to play the game and muting and slaying people. That's total BS she ruined the game. You cant play TTT muted?

She slayed me and muted me then kicked me because I was trying to test my mic after she muted me and I rejoined. I thought I was having a connection problem however it appears another moderator muted me and when I rejoined she muted me. She claims I random death matched someone who i had had a strong suspicion was a traitor. If she or another moderator would like to reread the definitions for reasons to kill someone here they are from your website.
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=6491.0

III. General Traitorous Actions (Killable):
    1. Activating a trap on someone
    2. Having a traitor weapon without stating how you got it
    3. Destroying Health Stations
    4. Not identifying bodies

******(this is why I killed the 2 traitors )*****5. Attacking non-suspicious players

6. Carrying explosive barrels towards people
    7. Attaching (Hanging) bodies to surfaces
    8. Being with a person right before they stop responding to live-checks
    9. Being targeted in a person's "Last words"
    10. Claiming innocents are traitors without reason
    11. Entering a traitor only area (Such as Temple or Minecraft, where Innocents will be killed before they can enter)
    12. Being in disguise (No name/info when crosshair hovers on them)
    13. Planting C4/radio/etc.
    14. Destroying or withholding evidence (ammo/gun checks excluded)
    15. Traitor Baiting
    16. Not responding to Alive check

Please moderate these 2 as they will continue to ruin the game if you don't and then no one will play on your servers. I certainly wont be playing on them.
-Way to ruin a fun game guys!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:00:19 PM by gary123 »

Offline gary123

Re: Admin abuse TLuLul + LINKSTER
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:01:54 PM »
Heres more, this is proof that I was not Random Death Matching, I was killing traitors that I had reasonable suspicion to be under common sense and the rules of the game per this website.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:01:54 PM »

Offline gary123

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 05:04:41 PM »
More... since your website only allows one small image per post.

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 05:11:38 PM »
In regards to the re-muting its because you avoided the mute by leaving the server. If you are muted you are not allowed to go well I can rejoin to avoid mute... That is against the rules. The mute automatically comes off when map changes so you have to wait till then. Going to have to here Tululu's side of story before I comment more.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 05:16:42 PM »

Read my lips... *or in this case the 4 images I attached*

The next time you want to get snappy how about you actually make sure you are correct first.

jimmyjenkins88 is not a SteamID, a steam id looks like "STEAM_0:1:16323273"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:18:57 PM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »

Read my lips... *or in this case the 4 images I attached*

The next time you want to get snappy how about you actually make sure you are correct first.

jimmyjenkins88 is not a SteamID, a steam id looks like "STEAM_0:1:16323273"

To be honest it depends on the size of the image, larger files tend not to be added.

Anyway get back on topic :|
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 05:40:58 PM »
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8406.msg108879

Here Waffuls posted some info on the matter, such as the attempting to bypass the mute, and the complaints of your rdm. 

Um.  I would say no.  When you argue with 2 admin, and they say you are doing it wrong, you are doing it wrong.

Again, make sure your rule interpretation meets the general accepted view. 

Oh, and they were lenient on you and banned you FOR AN HOUR.    So, yeah.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 05:41:54 PM »
1. Those are MY PICTURES YOU'RE USING.

2. You were BREAKING RULES, RDM'ING UNDER SUSPICION. When I tried to explain that you could not RDM someone for a) having a gun someone else died from and/or b) being "last seen" but NOT called out, you ARGUED WITH ME and then LINKSTER muted you.

3. You KILLED someone 7 seconds into the round AND DID NOT ID THE BODY.

4. You were CONSTANTLY AVOIDING PUNISHMENT.

I only banned you for 60 minutes when trolling admins can be up to a DAY BAN. You were constantly leaving and coming back, typing that I was abusing my admin, and singing on mic after the 3rd mute rejoin. Please, don't come back.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 05:44:43 PM »
Ok, I see no need to continue.  You were wrong, abusive towards admin, violating mic rules, and attempting to bypass punishment.  If it were up to me, you would not be allowed back on for a while. A long while.

Thankfully for you, it is not up to me.

Oh, and one more thing, I, the person you called a "smart ass idiot" in the moderate post request, happen to get the moderate post requests...  So, next time, THINK before you bitch.  Otherwise, you look like a total idiot.   And, I think a ban of a longer term may just be deserved.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 06:04:50 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »
Just got a report saying you can't post images...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr0q6nz75I0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr0q6nz75I0</a>
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 05:54:31 PM »
Quote from: garry123
this person is a smart ass idiot please moderate them. and your website can not handle anything larger than 192 kb makes it hard to provide evidence.

Was a report you made on Cadavers post.

You didn't post in the correct section at first, you then still incorrectly followed the format, you failed to provide any actual evidence you just used waffuls own pictures. You killed with out sufficient evidence, and you then trolled on and on.

So what exactly are you reporting?

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 06:54:33 PM »
You claimed he rdmed a traitor 7 seconds into the round, he was getting damaged by the traitor and happened to kill him. Also, it appears most of the chatting happened over mic's, so we have no idea what was said, but it appears linkster gave him one text warning and then immediately muted him.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 06:57:03 PM by Kwaurtz »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 06:57:58 PM »
You claimed he rdmed a traitor 7 seconds into the round, he was getting damaged by the traitor and happened to kill him.
True, but:
Quote from: waff
You were KOS'ing people for reasons that were SUSPICION ONLY. I explained this to you, and you continued to do it and argued with me.
LINKSTER muted you.
You rejoined, I muted you.
x2
You RDM'd at the beginning of the round, I slayed you.
Then you rejoined and continued to mic spam.
You are banned for an hour.
Sounds like regardless weather he was in the right for the last one he was doing it before hand anyways.

Also those images he provided are the images waffles provided in his other thread that was in the wrong section.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 07:01:17 PM »
He killed the T and did not ID the body. RappingJake was spamming my chat saying he had RDM'd and left, and our logs do not show if he had shot him first and missed; it only shows damaging shots.

Seeing how he did not even ID the body, along with a regular saying that he had RDM'd, says to me that he had shot first, then the T defended himself, and so on in the logs.

Wish our logs showed more than just damage.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 07:23:07 PM »
Kwuartz, do not feed the troll, had he been NICE about the situation, it would have played out differently.  Instead, he raged, and bypassed mute. Multiple times.

Yeah, and banned an hour?  Woo. He should get over it.  He could have been banned for a much longer time. 

Honestly, his reaction does deserve a much longer ban, but I am not giving him one, even tho he was derp, and name called me in the post report. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:26:49 PM by Cadaver »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 07:23:07 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal