Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Zup's TTT Admin Application.  (Read 4054 times)

Offline Dinomoto

Re: Zup's TTT Admin Application.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »
That is your own word people are going off, they prefer outside sources.
Phim Bogason

Offline ZupZup

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 07:24:22 PM »
I guess.
This is a signiture.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 07:24:22 PM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2012, 07:36:01 PM »
That is your own word people are going off, they prefer outside sources.

So are you going to enlighten us or...?
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012, 09:09:08 PM »
Do I really need to after his attempt to scavenge money...I mean uhh his "job"?
Phim Bogason

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2012, 09:21:35 PM »
Well here goes, also as this was over a year ago, my mind will not recall it all, just the things that stuck out.

Anyway, from what I remember, Zup was not disliked by everyone, Zup was just an abuser, and by that I mean Zup constantly slapping everyday. It got to the point where Zup was banned for a day or something for it, admin removed shortly after.
Phim Bogason

Offline ZupZup

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »
I slapped my friends. Jokingly. We laughed about it, others didn't. I was once banned for a day by one of my friends I was joking around with. It was in good fun, others didn't think so.

And my "attempt to scavenge money" is simply me telling people of the community I'm in what I do. I'm not begging, I'm not crying. I'm simply saying that that is what I do.

If for these reasons I am denied, so be it. I don't "want" to be admin, I'm applying simply to benefit the server.
This is a signiture.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 10:08:26 PM »
I am skeptical. There are only a couple of people displaying support, he has supposed previous admin abuse, and has already broken forum rules. Judging from what I've seen/heard I'd say maybe once you've been around longer and people get to know you better and you have more trust from the community.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2012, 10:18:19 PM »
I didn't put a ban request on you but it is stopping me from supporting you in anyway.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594734863455448560/AF392CCE0A385AD63B4078AFB473AEB90D7E3205/

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2012, 10:21:43 PM »
I slapped my friends. Jokingly. We laughed about it, others didn't. I was once banned for a day by one of my friends I was joking around with. It was in good fun, others didn't think so.

Regardless of what other people might or might not think, this is abusing your admin powers. Even if done to your friends. Admittedly, most admins do it once or twice before realizing that they should not. It's practically unavoidable, for how clear we make it that such actions are not condoned or accepted.
An admin is not likely to be demoted for jokingly abusing his power once or twice, between friends. He will be called out on it though, and if he persists on said behavior, he won't be allowed to keep admin. Which is what I'm guessing happened to you, ZupZup (correct me I'm wrong, please).
However, I repeat, care-free slapping/slaying or whatnot between friends and admin is not what we CG expects from its admins.

There's also the matter of this, which you should explain:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594734863455448560/AF392CCE0A385AD63B4078AFB473AEB90D7E3205/

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2012, 10:26:01 PM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2012, 10:43:52 PM »
Thought I'd just post this.
Look at the age he said in that app (over a year ago)
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=4752.msg64886#msg64886

Now look at the age in this app. See anything similar?

Phim Bogason

Offline ZupZup

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2012, 11:02:36 PM »
Okay, firstly, I understand your reasons, and I'm happy to be denied.

Secondly, that screenshot of my karma, I was getting incredibly unlucky, and maybe slightly trigger happy. People calling people out, then realising they're not a traitor too soon.

And thirdly, I'm not sure why I put that in my app, I was 14 then. :p

But yeah, just deny this app and lock the thread, as I said before, I don't care about being admin. I was just trying to help.
This is a signiture.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2012, 11:02:36 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal