Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admins.  (Read 1388 times)

Offline ZupZup

Admins.
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:56:34 PM »
So, recently on the Gmod TTT server, I've noticed a lot of new people joining, RDMing and generally "Minging." I've also noticed a lack of enforcement of the rules.
And I don't mean bad admins, I mean that we have about 5 active admins, and from about 4PM - 9PM GMT, there is never any admins on.

I'm just suggesting we get more admins in the GMT timezone, as a lot of the time, the server is unplayable due to players.

Thanks for reading,  Zup.
This is a signiture.

Offline caboose74

Re: Admins.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »
this again ... well it's not new

oldcrow already ask tower about ttt application , but yeah ...

also with gmod broken a lot's of admin arent playing, so i guess we gonna have to wait untill ttt is fix and it's gonna take a long time sadly
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:05:06 PM by caboose74 »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 07:53:42 PM »
GMT +0? GMT isn't really so much a time zone for most people as it as an offset way of knowing peoples time zones.

Also known as UST, mine is GMT - 4.

So what time zone do you mean?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline oobla37

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 12:44:13 AM »
I've actually noticed there has been a common couple of hours, which for me in pacific is 6-8 pm (gmt -8) where admins are hardly ever on, even before the gmod 13 update. At this point, the server is completely broken, which would explain a lack of admins.

So, recently on the Gmod TTT server, I've noticed a lot of new people joining, RDMing and generally "Minging." I've also noticed a lack of enforcement of the rules.
And I don't mean bad admins, I mean that we have about 5 active admins, and from about 4PM - 9PM GMT, there is never any admins on.

I'm just suggesting we get more admins in the GMT timezone, as a lot of the time, the server is unplayable due to players.

Thanks for reading,  Zup.

You could just take some screens and put em into the ban request thread, (following the format of course) that always worked for me.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 01:18:24 AM »
You can't exactly make admins play more often so the best course of action would probably be opening up ttt applications again.

EDIT: Looks like ttt is already taking admin apps again.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 01:34:58 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 11:19:36 AM »
You can't exactly make admins play more often so the best course of action would probably be opening up ttt applications again.

EDIT: Looks like ttt is already taking admin apps again.
that.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 01:06:10 AM »
I feel it needs more admins but I cannot become an admin because I don't have 10 posts on the forums -_-

20 posts.

Anyway this thread is now irrelevant so locking
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 01:06:10 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal