Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: help  (Read 4893 times)

Offline Coreybush11

Re: help
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 01:02:24 AM »
i'm fat and retarded

WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON

ONEEEEEEE-CHANNNNNNNN

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 01:08:59 AM »
Hey, welcome to CG. I'll be your-

Oh.
please be my guide in this brave new digital world; i want to ride the merry-go-round of the joyful unbanned at a bold and galloping pace astride the shoulders of your robust equestrian hunk of manhood. i hope i may go so far as to say that i like you very much and you complete me. well peace.

Why are you such an idiot? You jaundiced jumped up, vercordiously pusillanimous piffle. Your vileseome existence nauseates me beyond compare. It is politically correct when discussing your faults to use certain words to denote your humanness above your disability. But in your case, there is nothing human. You are just challenged, you are just different. Given a choice of stepping in something nasty on the sidewalk, or bidding you good morning, I would happily choose the former. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. As I write this I try vainly to think of something, anything, which redeems in some small way your utterly pointless existence. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have taught me hate. Pure, unmitigated hate. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. You, misguided as you are, might be asking yourself what you have done to deserve such a letter as this. Your misdeeds and villainous vampings can be described in just two words: you exist. And believe me, there is no reason on earth why you should. How do you justify to yourself waking up each morning and ruining yet another day? If everything in this world has some purpose, some grand plan behind its existence, then yours surely is to show everything else, whether it be a slops bucket in a fried chicken stand, or the gunk behind the fridge, how fortunate it is not to be you. I have tried, but clearly, I have failed. I must stand firm to the realisation that mere words cannot express my utmost and profound contempt and loathing for your person, your being and your existence. You are a blight against nature.
Cookies go here?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 01:08:59 AM »

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2012, 01:09:55 AM »
also penises
Cookies go here?

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2012, 01:14:29 AM »
I'd want to have that as my sig, but iz too long. maek shortur

Offline crypto

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2012, 01:19:42 AM »
well i don't think anything i've said warrants vampire allegations but if it helps i'm not actually fat. i bet corey feels like a really big idiot now.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2012, 01:23:00 AM »
well i don't think anything i've said warrants vampire allegations but if it helps i'm not actually fat. i bet corey feels like a really big idiot now.

B-but crypto-sama..... you so kawaiiiiii~~~ oniee-channn

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2012, 02:14:53 AM »

B-but crypto-sama..... you so kawaiiiiii~~~ oniee-channn
I'm sorry but oniee is not a thing.  Onee or Onii PICK ONE BITCH.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:45:01 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2012, 03:27:09 AM »
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 04:09:04 AM »
i'm alive

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtA7YIFapnY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtA7YIFapnY</a>
Referencing the band Metric.

Last time i saw you in game was when you were shirtless and near the window. With people outside, staring at you and likely giving you the wrong impression.

Other than that, it's good to see you again.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2012, 08:20:32 AM »
Hey, welcome to CG. I'll be your-

Oh.
please be my guide in this brave new digital world; i want to ride the merry-go-round of the joyful unbanned at a bold and galloping pace astride the shoulders of your robust equestrian hunk of manhood. i hope i may go so far as to say that i like you very much and you complete me. well peace.

Why are you such an idiot? You jaundiced jumped up, vercordiously pusillanimous piffle. Your vileseome existence nauseates me beyond compare. It is politically correct when discussing your faults to use certain words to denote your humanness above your disability. But in your case, there is nothing human. You are just challenged, you are just different. Given a choice of stepping in something nasty on the sidewalk, or bidding you good morning, I would happily choose the former. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. As I write this I try vainly to think of something, anything, which redeems in some small way your utterly pointless existence. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have taught me hate. Pure, unmitigated hate. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. You, misguided as you are, might be asking yourself what you have done to deserve such a letter as this. Your misdeeds and villainous vampings can be described in just two words: you exist. And believe me, there is no reason on earth why you should. How do you justify to yourself waking up each morning and ruining yet another day? If everything in this world has some purpose, some grand plan behind its existence, then yours surely is to show everything else, whether it be a slops bucket in a fried chicken stand, or the gunk behind the fridge, how fortunate it is not to be you. I have tried, but clearly, I have failed. I must stand firm to the realisation that mere words cannot express my utmost and profound contempt and loathing for your person, your being and your existence. You are a blight against nature.

I don't think you understand how much I hate you for making me read that three times over.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 10:11:56 AM »

FINALLY! Now everything is complete and CG makes me 110% happy again.

Fuck yeah.

This.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 10:47:43 AM »
Blackllama, Onee is older sister
Phim Bogason

Offline Boxman

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »
So? Wincest. Meme3

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 09:42:00 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtA7YIFapnY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtA7YIFapnY</a>
Referencing the band Metric.
You just won.

So? Wincest. Meme3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 09:42:00 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal