Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tf2 Item Giveaways  (Read 4009 times)

Offline Yahtzee

Tf2 Item Giveaways
« on: September 03, 2012, 02:39:15 PM »
Would any of you be willing to donate your unused and sad items to finnie and I so we can donate them to tf2 players? We need more items if we want to keep up the Item Giveaways on Saxton Hale and Idle/Trade going strong.

Offline Finniespin

Re: Tf2 Item Giveaways
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 02:47:25 PM »
My bags are full damn it!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 02:47:25 PM »

Offline Leomire

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:57:04 PM »
Do you want me to do a special give away where I give away a strange?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 08:57:17 PM »
Leomire, the intent is to populate servers.  Please have the Head Admin do it, as it will tie into the Community/Server doing the giveaway, instead of a person in the server.

For example, I did this to start population in the Saxton server.  I gave out nearly 600 items. Most were donated by players who enjoyed our server, and wanted the high population to continue. I gave out hats, stranges, vintage, scrap, refined, and rare items.  I even gave out boxes, as there are those who want them.

I would randomly pick people on the server, and reward them for playing (after checking to make sure they were not troublemakers.) I would give the item, then announce on the server I gave the item, and please put us on your favorite server list.   Worked very well.
To the point I had to turn off my steam friends, as everyone would friend me, then see I was on the server, and join, in an attempt to get more free stuff. (I even resorted to name changes.)

So, please let the Head Admin, or CL do it, so it benefits the community. Thanks.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 12:17:35 AM »
Leomire, the intent is to populate servers.  Please have the Head Admin do it, as it will tie into the Community/Server doing the giveaway, instead of a person in the server.

For example, I did this to start population in the Saxton server.  I gave out nearly 600 items. Most were donated by players who enjoyed our server, and wanted the high population to continue. I gave out hats, stranges, vintage, scrap, refined, and rare items.  I even gave out boxes, as there are those who want them.

I would randomly pick people on the server, and reward them for playing (after checking to make sure they were not troublemakers.) I would give the item, then announce on the server I gave the item, and please put us on your favorite server list.   Worked very well.
To the point I had to turn off my steam friends, as everyone would friend me, then see I was on the server, and join, in an attempt to get more free stuff. (I even resorted to name changes.)

So, please let the Head Admin, or CL do it, so it benefits the community. Thanks.
Will do :)

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 11:34:54 AM »
Do you want crates? I has these crates that I will never open. -_-
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline brianisabeast

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 02:52:13 AM »
i can probably give all the items i find away i used to do it for cadaver when he gave stuff away

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 09:53:43 AM »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 11:12:29 AM »
I guess, I could transfer some to a second acc.
But I don't know if I can give, gifted weapons on a non-premium account.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 12:02:29 PM »
Honestly,
   I have tons of room, I am premium and I don't even trade aside from those damn crates I wanted to get rid of.

You can store that crap in my garage for awhile so long as it doesn't stink. -_-

Thanks,
-Wooley

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 12:06:02 PM »
I guess, I could transfer some to a second acc.
But I don't know if I can give, gifted weapons on a non-premium account.
Non-premium accounts can recieve, but not send.  So that wouldn't work.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 09:32:18 PM »
I got ALOTTA room in da bank

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 04:10:06 AM »
I wish I could help you out but like most people, I don't have anything to offer even though I would be interested in getting things XD
Just a tad late there pal =P.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 07:38:02 PM »
This is actually relevant now Black...since we are bringing back the VSH server if Finnie and Yah started doing the item giveaways it would repop the server fairly quickly.

Isn't that how we did it the first time?
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 07:38:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal