CG Gaming Section > GarrysMod

Admin Availability / Votekick Suggestion

(1/2) > >>

samn122:
I'm a frequent player on the TTT server and having an admin online more often to keep order and enforce rules for RDM, etc.  would be greatly appreciated. I understand an admin cannot be on 24/7 so it would help to implement the votekick system to kick mic spammers, RDMers, and unfair players. It would also be nice to have an age limit on the use of mics.

Sniper no Sniping:

--- Quote from: samn122 on September 01, 2012, 12:57:30 AM ---I'm a frequent player on the TTT server and having an admin online more often to keep order and enforce rules for RDM, etc.  would be greatly appreciated. I understand an admin cannot be on 24/7 so it would help to implement the votekick system to kick mic spammers, RDMers, and unfair players. It would also be nice to have an age limit on the use of mics.

--- End quote ---
First, this would go in the TTT suggestion board.
Second, this issue has already been brought up in that board (although not responded to)

JohnCyKlopZ:
I'd agree to get rid of hackers, blatant RDMers, and to mute annoyances but I'm not sure if the players are going to be mature enough.
By that I mean, voting to kick people just to troll, and people voting yes "just for the hell of it."

CamperStrike:

--- Quote from: JohnCyKlopZ on September 01, 2012, 01:13:58 AM ---I'd agree to get rid of hackers, blatant RDMers, and to mute annoyances but I'm not sure if the players are going to be mature enough.
By that I mean, voting to kick people just to troll, and people voting yes "just for the hell of it."

--- End quote ---

Yep. This has been suggested a bunch of times already, and that's exactly why it got denied.

samn122:
Has it been tested?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version