Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pillz's Resignation  (Read 4489 times)

Offline Pillz

Pillz's Resignation
« on: August 31, 2012, 10:34:18 PM »

In-Game Name: (=CG=) Pillz

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: ZPS as HA

Steam ID: Why?

Reason for resignation: Expecting lot's of future inactivity. Girlfriend doesn't like the extended computer usage when we're home together, understandable; so adjusting playing schedule. I'll rarely be playing anymore, and I've already been inactive, using an existing away thread as an excuse. It's been a nice run but there's probably a better choice for Head Admin at this point. I'll take vet or no admin at all; I'd play a bit here and there regardless.

I'll still do FTP if Wholegrain wants, or he can do any ZPS business if it stays up. My ideas for replacements are Multigrain, Sly, or maybe even Patty. Not sure if Multi is currently up for HA and I know Doc doesn't want it. It's not like any of them really know how to work FTP. Anywho; good luck with the ZPS server, again I'll help when I can, and will be on the forums sometimes.

Temporary?: Possibly. I'm not sure.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Wholegrain

Re: Pillz's Resignation
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 10:41:30 PM »
I love you bro :(

edit: will post a more heartfelt post later on
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:43:06 PM by Wholegrain »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 10:41:30 PM »

Offline CannonFodder

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 10:55:06 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! What does this mean? No more Fun Fridays?
Spirit

Offline arth987

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 11:24:45 PM »
Fuck. I don't want you to leave :'( and what happens if you two break up? Da fuq you giving it up for then:/

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 11:34:05 PM »
Fuck. I don't want you to leave :'( and what happens if you two break up? Da fuq you giving it up for then:/

I know. Hopefully we won't break up because I would totally pwnd my lyfe. Just kidding, that's a terrible joke and nobodies even old enough to get that reference anymore; but ideally this will make things work a bit better between us, we might move out and work a whole lot then I might get some CG time back when she's busy.

We'll see. Even if we break up it might be better to find different and healthier hobbies; I myself have become a bit disinterested in spending whole afternoons on the computer. I'll still be around every once in a while though.
This whole thing is a travesty.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 12:55:23 AM »
I know we've had out rough patches and a few fights. But I still consider you a friend a good strong part of CG. Sorry to see you go :(

I assume your not quiting pcs in total tho... rite?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 01:46:44 AM »
I know we've had out rough patches and a few fights. But I still consider you a friend a good strong part of CG. Sorry to see you go :(

I assume your not quiting pcs in total tho... rite?

<3 Yes while I may disagree with everyone sometimes I still love you all, you're all my CG broskies. If we agreed all the time and got along it would be inhuman and against internet protocol.

Not abandoning the computer though, the addictions already hardwired into my brain. I'll just be replacing computer time with.. well.. I'm not sure yet. Outside and sun related stuff.
This whole thing is a travesty.

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 02:23:54 AM »
Too bad we didn't get to know each other better. Oh well.

Good bye.
Cookies go here?

Offline arth987

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 02:37:34 AM »

I'll take vet or no admin at all; I'd play a bit here and there regardless.

again I'll help when I can, and will be on the forums sometimes.

Temporary?: Possibly. I'm not sure.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 03:06:04 AM »
 A sad day is upon us. : (

XP

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 05:15:07 AM »
Girlfriend doesn't like the extended computer usage when we're home together, understandable; so adjusting playing schedule.

I'm picturing it like this:

-GF Tries to get attention.
-BF Neglects and yells into mic.
-GF Shows tits
-BF Tells GF to move out of the way

Anyways, I'm going to miss having those Score-whoring competitions, and actually having a real challenge. Not to mention those stories of you meeting internet girls and them revealing you things, that made me say bullocks.

And of course, you doing a lot for the server, I mean we've gotten the server to rank 16 outta' the few hundreds a few weeks ago, which is really amazing. Currently I think the server itself is perfect, might needs some more plugins *cough*Health/melee mod *cough* but really it's at it's point of perfection. Every time you leave d/c from zps, you should feel proud of yourself for doing a lot for the server, bit by bit, day by day. And that's what I admire about people, they try to accomplish and improve, not because they're awesome at the game/mod but because they try to do what's best.

You're the only person that I know that avidly plays ZPS since SKG's death. D:

*Goes on armory with a full server*
*Realizes that no one else is going for the mag*
*Picks it up*
*It's not the same...*

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 10:22:42 AM »
Sorry to see ya go man but spending more time with your gf is understandable, real life can be fun to at times =P

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 11:04:24 AM »
Hate to see you go Pillz, your long hair and even longer posts on discussion threads will be sorely missed  meme1
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 11:31:52 AM »
But who is going to give me seizures when I rarely play ZPS? D:
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 11:54:07 AM »
Who will help me conquer the US and Canada with our army of Mexican children!?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 11:54:07 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal