Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Help!] Got job/tutorship at small games company, Need A hand!  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Hey guys, As you may (Or may not...  Meme10) have seen on the title, I've just got a job at a fledgeling games company, and I need some help, They've told me that they'll be teaching me more about how to use 3DS Max (Which I have) more than I do now (And that's still pretty basic), What I wanted was for Individuals that could take time off of their schedules to help teach me on 3D Modelling and Animation with 3DS Max, Unfortunately I can't pay, but would be Deeply grateful.

Know this is a pretty big ask, but Thanks for reading none-the-less.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Old Crow

Re: [Help!] Got job/tutorship at small games company, Need A hand!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 05:28:21 PM »
I'll teach you to fly or GTFO

In all seriousness sounds like a fun job (sorta, I have heard what the industry is like) I'm sure somebody has some spare time to help you out or point you in the right direction.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 05:28:21 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 07:51:11 PM »
I suck massive d at 3D Modeling my self, so I wouldn't be of much help HOWEVER!!!

I've been looking for people who can for like EVER! If you do learn how too and your not half bad if you could help me, we could work together and make a small FPS game. I just can't make any Models or Textures.

But good luck sounds like fun :D
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 07:51:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal