Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hacking Danger  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Zombies

Hacking Danger
« on: July 19, 2012, 11:18:13 PM »
This is Important last time i played left 4 daed 2 my account was banned from it idk who did it but im going undercover find this man who reported my for no rason

Offline Hair Slut

Re: Hacking Danger
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 11:20:12 PM »
christ like we didnt have enough spamming trolls around

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 11:20:12 PM »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 11:20:37 PM »
Um.. proper format + section?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 12:32:20 AM »
Pahaa; I'm sorry everyone, the deathruns on ZPS attract a young and idiotic crowd. Again, he's being sincere.. :l

This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 12:34:16 AM »
He posted basically the same exact thing in a 6 month old tf2 post

Offline Nelth

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 12:38:15 AM »
Why are we suddenly getting a influx of (supposed) zps spammers? Or does it just seem like that to me.  frogface

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 12:43:10 AM »
Why are we suddenly getting a influx of (supposed) zps spammers? Or does it just seem like that to me.  frogface

We're just getting forum flow from ZPS now, period. For a month we had no server, and now we're discovering a whole new gang of regular players along with the older ones now that the server's basically always populated.

I think this guy was here because.. his friend got banned or something. He wouldn't tell me his friends name, give me an ID, and apparently he didn't want to post on the forums. Unless this is someone completely different that I've never met.. if he's the kid I know he's like 9.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 01:04:56 AM »
I think this guy was here because.. his friend got banned or something. He wouldn't tell me his friends name, give me an ID, and apparently he didn't want to post on the forums. Unless this is someone completely different that I've never met.. if he's the kid I know he's like 9.

If he can't be asked to put it in the 1) right section, 2) right format, 3) tell us the details, then he/his friend does not deserve the unban.

And the title "hacking danger" gives me a negative feel about this thread.

Offline arth987

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 02:02:09 AM »
I see now how zps brings in so many people Great server but their also seems to be an infestation of little pre pubescent children. Their needs to be a filter on the mic for high noises like that of a child. Back on topic, Stop spamming please I gotta see the debate threads and I don't want this eye sore in the way ya dig?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 02:56:04 AM »
I see now how zps brings in so many people Great server but their also seems to be an infestation of little pre pubescent children. Their needs to be a filter on the mic for high noises like that of a child. Back on topic, Stop spamming please I gotta see the debate threads and I don't want this eye sore in the way ya dig?

Yeah LOTS of kids; I can basically tell how old a person is by how they type, my 10yo sister types better than this kid.. I mute annoying kids when they talk to much, but I don't want to have an age rule. Some younger people are very calm and.. not annoying as shit.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »
Too many kids with incorrect grammar and knowing too many swears. What is the world coming to?
Phim Bogason

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 06:12:39 PM »
Too many kids with incorrect grammar and knowing too many swears. What is the world coming to?

a pedofiles sweet savory dreams

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 06:20:41 PM »
Come here children!

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 10:49:55 PM »
Come here children!
Spoken like a virgin