CG Waste And Etc... > Voice Server

VIMP New TeamSpeak Rule In Place!!

<< < (12/12)

Blackllama:

--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on July 15, 2012, 11:42:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pillz on July 15, 2012, 11:03:54 PM ---Vent rules-

1. Don't be an asshole.

2. No personal attacks. If you want to say something about someone, please say it elsewhere. We've had too many sissy fits with people talking behind each others backs.

So if people are breaking these rules, can we record them; or only if their breaking certain rules?

--- End quote ---

Oh lord, How do I start. The rule is retarded, because people can break it. That makes sense...wait a god damn giggity second... That make scene at all. Huh Strange.

Because someone can abuse or break the rule doesn't mean it shouldn't be the rule. If it stops just one incident then it's been helpful. And just as easy as recording get out so does the person who recorded them.

Generally most of CG Vent Rules are more of guide lines, and don't result in as harsh of punishments if they were enforced in the first place.
Also being an asshole is probably a poor rule since an ass hole is just an opinion. You can't prove that something is assholeish.

As far as personal attacks go. The point of that is not not personally attack a person to their face although I'm not saying you should attack them at all, it's still a place to vent and let out steam. Also many people confuse anger or dislike of someone as a personal attack when it isn't.

--- End quote ---
I'm confused, is there an answer of whether or not you can record for those rules (the second one at least)?

Wholegrain:
honestly everything I think that needed a compromise on this issue has been met

punishment = vent perma ban not cg wide               
ok to record those breaking major rule

my main two counter points have been met

see that wasn't that hard haha

anyways I have no purpose in this thread now that it has been established so im outtie

or can I request a lockie for this?

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Wholegrain on July 16, 2012, 12:20:09 AM ---honestly everything I think that needed a compromise on this issue has been met

anyways I have no purpose in this thread now that it has been established so im outtie

--- End quote ---

Fare enough.

Breaking rule 7 Results in a Ventrilo Perma. Not a cg wide perma ban.

If you don't like this start a new thread about it. Most people seem to now be satisfied. Thank god.

I'd like to thank the academy,.... meme1

Wholegrain:

--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on July 16, 2012, 12:36:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Wholegrain on July 16, 2012, 12:20:09 AM ---honestly everything I think that needed a compromise on this issue has been met

--- End quote ---

Fare enough.

Breaking rule 7 Results in a Ventrilo Perma. Not a cg wide perma ban.

If you don't like this start a new thread about it. Most people seem to now be satisfied. Thank god.

I'd like to thank the academy,.... meme1

--- End quote ---

IN B4 LOCK

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT FUUUU im late...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version