Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A New Start  (Read 6421 times)

Offline Wholegrain

Re: A New Start
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 06:34:31 PM »
inb4 CL comments about multiple accounts.

I marked my old account for Deletion last Night

This is true
I am not going to delete his other account but I am going to remove access to it (change the password to something random)   so he has access to one account

and yes he did flag his account for deletion but we don't like to delete accounts so we just null them instead  (we still will though)

Offline Changeling Tictac

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 07:01:06 PM »
My god, old CG is coming back!
My arrival was only the first sign.

̺͚̔ͩ͋́ͣ̍͝T̵͍̩͓̞͋̓ͯ̽ͥ̊̿͡h̡̨̲̰̗́̃́ͥ̋e̷̡̻̮̝̲̹̞̙̼͊ͮ͊̉̏͆̒̾̉ ̻̹͕̟ͤ͒̇̐ͧ̅̏̒͞O̢͉̭͔͉̼ͥͩ̏ͩͥ̃̀̚l̨̫̥ͣ͗ḑ̭͍̖̲͚̪́̔̏̑̉ͣ ̒̑ͪ͋͏̣̞̦̘O̓̃͗̃̚͏͖̪̼̣̤͙͘ǹ̹̙͓͑̐͑ͧ̀ͨ̓ͭe̺̻̻̞͙̫̭̳̘͌ͤ͢s̢͎̺͕ͩ͒͑ͧ̏̓̈̑͠ ͙̹̋̅͂͡hͬͫ̒҉̺̮a̹̝̥̰͎͈̤̎͂͠v͈̥̫͉̉ͫ̅̈̓ͦ̏͌͞ě̺̝̒̑ͮͤ̊̓̀ ̱͕̘̲͕̼̫ͤ̔r̉̎ͥͥͥ͏͙̗̼̥͡ͅe̵͕̺͇̖̲̘͈̾̂ͨ̽̽̄ͫṯ̶̣͙͍͎̽̀̒͢u̱̱͕͖̮͆͋ͪͣ͑̊ͪr̵͉̱̩̞̹̫̤̠ͩ̆̽͑̍ͥ̈́ͅn̙͕͉͎̳̘̼ͣ͢͢ͅͅe̼̭̦͉͐d̴̡̛͖̟ͦ̉

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 07:01:06 PM »

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »
And hello sir, I am what the kids call Pancake. I am CG's so called.. Sex idol.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 07:23:55 PM »
W-well... I-... I'm h-happy for you.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »

SKELETOR

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 07:48:03 PM »

Sounds like the biggest lie I've heard around these parts. We call you the admin who isnt there  meme2
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Zllip

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2012, 08:51:35 PM »

̺͚̔ͩ͋́ͣ̍͝T̵͍̩͓̞͋̓ͯ̽ͥ̊̿͡h̡̨̲̰̗́̃́ͥ̋e̷̡̻̮̝̲̹̞̙̼͊ͮ͊̉̏͆̒̾̉ ̻̹͕̟ͤ͒̇̐ͧ̅̏̒͞O̢͉̭͔͉̼ͥͩ̏ͩͥ̃̀̚l̨̫̥ͣ͗ḑ̭͍̖̲͚̪́̔̏̑̉ͣ ̒̑ͪ͋͏̣̞̦̘O̓̃͗̃̚͏͖̪̼̣̤͙͘ǹ̹̙͓͑̐͑ͧ̀ͨ̓ͭe̺̻̻̞͙̫̭̳̘͌ͤ͢s̢͎̺͕ͩ͒͑ͧ̏̓̈̑͠ ͙̹̋̅͂͡hͬͫ̒҉̺̮a̹̝̥̰͎͈̤̎͂͠v͈̥̫͉̉ͫ̅̈̓ͦ̏͌͞ě̺̝̒̑ͮͤ̊̓̀ ̱͕̘̲͕̼̫ͤ̔r̉̎ͥͥͥ͏͙̗̼̥͡ͅe̵͕̺͇̖̲̘͈̾̂ͨ̽̽̄ͫṯ̶̣͙͍͎̽̀̒͢u̱̱͕͖̮͆͋ͪͣ͑̊ͪr̵͉̱̩̞̹̫̤̠ͩ̆̽͑̍ͥ̈́ͅn̙͕͉͎̳̘̼ͣ͢͢ͅͅe̼̭̦͉͐d̴̡̛͖̟ͦ̉

I really hope you are talking about C'thulhu F'htagn.... and no just some random old couple walking with their canes into Their families house saying they are home

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 12:42:22 AM »

THE POWER OF FIVE?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:20 AM »
We call him Pcake for short.

(p for penis)

(cake for err... cake.  The cake part is a lie though, so ignore this.)

Offline Nelth

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 01:09:46 AM »
Seeing people like you makes me feel all the more noob. I don't like it, effective immediately all old CG members will be terminated on sight.

All joking aside I am Neltharion aand am one of the newest noobs, after Arth  trollface

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 01:12:28 AM »
Seeing people like you makes me feel all the more noob. I don't like it, effective immediately all old CG members will be terminated on sight.

All joking aside I am Neltharion aand am one of the newest noobs, after Arth  trollface

I saw you on TTT today, I'm pretty sure someone Terminated you when you stood atop the light house.

Offline Accan

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 02:15:16 PM »

I saw you on TTT today, I'm pretty sure someone Terminated you when you stood atop the light house.

BURNED.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 04:26:05 AM »
Hey Tictac :-)
Though we had quite a conversation back in the ZM rules... I still love you...  meme1
 I like orange juice too.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:29:06 AM by Pyro »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2012, 05:39:02 AM »
inb4 CL comments about multiple accounts.

I marked my old account for Deletion last Night

This is true
I am not going to delete his other account but I am going to remove access to it (change the password to something random)   so he has access to one account

and yes he did flag his account for deletion but we don't like to delete accounts so we just null them instead  (we still will though)
Deleteing an account does not remove the post. And I'm not usually for deleting accounts either but for multiple accounts I am. I know you've been approved for this and thats fine but as a warning for others.

NO MORE MULTI ACCOUNTS if you want you name or user name modified you ask an admin, we have the right to refuse this as it will probably become a paid feature later.

So no one makes more. Period.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2012, 05:39:02 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal