Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Clusterfuck Mute Request  (Read 2900 times)

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Clusterfuck Mute Request
« on: April 12, 2012, 07:47:34 PM »
    • Your name in-game: Chocolate Love

• Offender's name in-game: Cluster

• Date/Time of the offense: Everytime he plays

• SteamID: "Clusterfuck" STEAM_0:0:24772830

• Server: TTT

• Any administrators on the server?: Several

• What was the problem/offense?: Alright, this player is a nuisance. I don't care about the voice, I don't care about the mic, it's just that he never stops using it. He spams up the mic, saying non-game related things. It's really annoying, and when I ask him to use mic more productively he doesn't, and acts like I never said it, or tells me to "respect all players" when I say to stop using mic (cause I admit, after a while of asking nicely I just say "shut up Cluster."). I ask him to use mic less, I get a no. I say not at all, I get a no. It's a problem, and when he plays, he's all you hear.

Look, I'm not asking for a perma-mute, I'm just looking for a week mute or so. Just to get the point across that you need to use mic for game-related purposes. And yes, everyone from time to time says something that has nothing to do with the game itself, but when it's never about the game, and the mic is constantly being used.. I don't think anyone can really game.

^ He's an alright player, just that he needs to use mic less.

Offline Nelth

Re: Clusterfuck Mute Request
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 07:50:12 PM »
I support this proclamation

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 07:50:12 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 07:52:27 PM »
I agree. Just make sure he understands that he needs to fix this. He has made life tough for innos because of his spam.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Sprite

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 08:07:30 PM »
I completely agree with this. On many occastions I had to mute cluster for disrespecting people and come to think of it I just muted him a minute ago for disrespecting people. But just like waffles said he doesn't stop talking and most of the time it is completely useless information. So ya I agree with this.

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 08:09:52 PM »
i hate his voice xD
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »
I've started a votemute on him before, he is Kind of spammy sometimes.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 08:25:06 PM »
Yeah I've played with this kid when I was around a few months ago.. he is annoying as all hell. You can't really expect him to change though, he is the way he is for whatever reasons(perhaps nobody IRL wants to listen to him) and he's forever going to be an annoying guy that talks way too much. As he gets older he'll probably slowly realize he needs to shut the fuck up, as more and more people kick his ass. Until then, I vote for Pmute. Perhaps after warning him formerly on the forums; link him to it and explain if he doesn't quiet down, he's out of here.

Why not bring back the Mic timer? 15-20 seconds at a time on the mic, so people know when they're talking a bit too much. It'd be nice if everytime someone talked the whole timer out, it put a mark against them, and 10 marks gets them kicked; or something.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:29:15 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 08:32:31 PM »
I never liked the timer. Was hard when I needed to say something over mic, and I would get cut off. Like, admin-releated shit, or just in-game related stuff. Can't count how many times I raged because I ran out of mic time. I would need time to say "no, don't kill him he's confirmed," or "no, you can't kill AFK's," ect, and because of that damn timer, I wouldn't be able to get it across and they'd be RDM'd.

Hated that fucking timer.

Also, I was thinking that we could do this mute as a pre-perma; when we unmute him in a week or two and find out that he's still doing this, then we just pmute.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »
Some plugins have admin-exlusion options(such as high ping kickers), and that would definitely be nice for that plugin. I think that would be harder for mic-plugins, but meh. Honestly if anyone admin or not is talking for 20-25 seconds on that game, it's hogging the mic. I try to speak as little as possible on ZPS; sometimes I may talk for 30+ seconds at a time to explain one thing or another but sometimes I've got important shit to say. Nine times out of ten nobody gives a fuck, but yep.

Just speak in 15 second fragments, and flick it off and on real quick. I didn't like the timer that had to slowly refill though, that could get irritating, but it's probably not worth reinstalling the timer if you haven't already..
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 08:43:39 PM »
It was so quiet when he was weekbanned ._.

I support this thread
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 11:17:09 AM »
Constant mic spam.
Ignoring Admins.
Several Dozen Mutes.

Why does this thread exist?

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 12:53:40 PM »
Constant mic spam.
Ignoring Admins.
Several Dozen Mutes.

Why does this thread exist?

I suppose to give the man a second chance instead of just pmuting him then if he appeals we know it will probably be denied. I would consider this case a little different from the rest of the pmutes, course nobody has appealed their pmute at all.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 01:03:58 PM »
He seems to have pissed off most of the admins with his mic spam. If he appeals it you'd have to give reasons why.

I personally have no problems with him.  He gets a bit spammy for me but I tell him to knock it off and he does 99% of the time. I think I muted him once.

This seems like everyone is saying "Yeah he's breaking every rule that warrants a pmute....but I don't wanna have to deal with any appeals or be blamed for it." If a player deserves it, mute him.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 01:36:46 PM »
Well we could just pmute him then. He can always appear if he feels like it, and we could reduce it then.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 06:33:33 PM »
This seems like everyone is saying "Yeah he's breaking every rule that warrants a pmute....but I don't wanna have to deal with any appeals or be blamed for it." If a player deserves it, mute him.

I'm not 100% sure what rule breaks warrent a perma-mute. I couldn't find anything about it and this may be why.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 06:33:33 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal