Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Pyro

Hi
« on: February 09, 2012, 06:54:07 PM »
My name is Vincent.
I want you.
I was bored so I felt like making a random introduction.
Vote me for community leader head veteran regular admin to trial you.

Offline Ozborne

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 07:04:47 PM »
Fuck you no!!!

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 07:04:47 PM »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 07:10:45 PM »
+1 for Pyro!!!
He awesome man!.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 07:11:57 PM »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Pyro

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 07:16:23 PM »
Fool. You won't win from meeee

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 07:20:20 PM »
Fucking blizzard nipples he is a whore -1!

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »
Why argue? You both suck.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 02:16:48 AM »
From what i see. I am the best Here. I am like a God (sometimes when i am not bored.). I can make fire with a match that will never go out ( Until it gets 2 the bottom.).

Offline Pyro

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 04:35:38 AM »
I am the God of Gods, and will make Waffles disappear in her grave  Meme11

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 04:35:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal