Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pattys admin abuse  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Ozborne

Pattys admin abuse
« on: January 22, 2012, 10:15:22 PM »
Person reporting abuse:Shadow_Killer                                                                                                                                 What server:ZPS                                                                                                                                                                         Admin suspected of abuse:(=CG=)patty                                                                                                                          What server:Zps                                                                                                                                                              What happened:He was nocliping people                                                                                                                     What time of day:7:13 Est                                                                                                                                              Evidence:k_Stars-q8 :  ?? wow
(=CG=) Patty :  HEYYY :D
Hunk Umbrella Corp. :  xd
-{MAD$BRO?}-$$$Evil Monkey$$$ :  steal my button whitey i spam
CannonFodder :  hi
If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to post them on our forum.
a rideable llama :  LO!L
(=CG=) Patty :  AH
-{MAD$BRO?}-$$$Evil Monkey$$$ :  haha
(=CG=) Patty :  I'm a guy
-{MAD$BRO?}-$$$Evil Monkey$$$ :  really O_O
(=CG=) Patty :  And i have a vagina! D:
(=CG=)Shadow_Killer :  Don't spam.
(=CG=) Professor AWESOME pimp : :  is your name patty?
death_bringer97 :  can some one tell me wtf is going on?
(=CG=) Patty :  Not.
Black_Stars-q8 :  f1 ok
-{MAD$BRO?}-$$$Evil Monkey$$$ :  oh
(=CG=) Patty :  NO lol
(=CG=) Professor AWESOME pimp : :  r like patrick
Black_Stars-q8 suicided.
(=CG=) Patty :  !noclip patty
[SM] (=CG=) Patty: toggled noclip on (=CG=) Patty.
Tired of mic/chatspam? Ask an admin to votemute them or mute them yourself in the player options menu.
(=CG=) Professor AWESOME pimp : :  or*
Black_Stars-q8 :  noo
-{MAD$BRO?}-$$$Evil Monkey$$$ :  XD
[SM] Time remaining for map:  31:23
(=CG=) Patty :  !noclip patty
[SM] (=CG=) Patty: toggled noclip on (=CG=) Patty.
(=CG=)Shadow_Killer :  y
(=CG=) Patty :  !noclip cannon
[SM] (=CG=) Patty: toggled noclip on CannonFodder.
(=CG=) Patty :  !noclip cannon
[SM] (=CG=) Patty: toggled noclip on CannonFodder.
                                                                                                                                                                                     Additional notes:I don't want to be a burden but I count that as abusing.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:34:52 PM by Shadow_Killer »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Blackllama

Re: Pattys admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 10:28:49 PM »
This isn't good evidence, screen shots of the chat logs would be better.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 10:28:49 PM »

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 11:00:33 PM »
too be honest if anything their would be a reason 2 why she/he would go and noclip. especially 2 people being as in 1 is themselves and the other is prolly someone they know or they might have gotten stuck. Not enough info 2 what is happening.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 11:03:49 PM »
He wasn't stuck he was right infront of me.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 11:12:49 PM »
which map? and far as i know it just seems like it was just 2 move and plant. Which means she/he would fly into another area and then plant themselves in the area. Like black said it would have been easyer with screen shots. We will also need pattys statement on this also.

Offline Patty Cakes

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 11:27:01 PM »
He didn't kill you at all, and I'm sorry if that bothered you. It was on the deathrun gyro map
There were other admins on, like professor_pimp. And like i said, nobody got hurt, only from the traps.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:37:24 PM by Patty Cakes »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 11:41:04 PM »
So you didn't have a reason to use them?  Anyway, I don't know how stuff works on this server, but if you wanted someone unstuck wouldn't you just use bring/goto?

You're not denying you were noclipping so I guess the evidence suffices, IMO if you didn't have a reason to use your powers (especially noclip) and you use them it is abuse.

EDIT: I don't think I understand, why were you noclipping?  Was it serving a purpose?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:42:51 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Patty Cakes

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 11:59:26 PM »
No, it was not for a purpose, only because someone wanted to explore the map, I didn't know it would be abusive, i apologize. I didn't know it would bug anyone.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 02:27:19 AM »
Basically put, it was on deathrun Gyro, a map only I have beaten so far, as far as I've seen on our server. There were a few players on the server and I'm sure they wanted to see what the last few levels nobody can reach looks like.

There were a small amount of people on, and Patty probably noclipped them out of boredom. I've done this before on that map, I've never really noclipped other people, and you really never should, but on such a map it hardly matters. Doing it all the time could be a problem though.

This is not admin abuse, if anything, it would be admin over-use, but Patty has done nothing wrong, he is a great admin. This doesn't mean I want all my admins noclipping people, but I feel I can trust patty with noclip. He would never use it to gain an unfair advantage or screw anything up. Ya know, stuff that actually deserves reporting.

I suppose Shadow just wasn't sure if that should be happening or not, and it was good for him to be cautious. Patty's not abusing though, so case closed.

Not abuse.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:33:33 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 03:29:51 AM »
Basically put, it was on deathrun Gyro, a map only I have beaten so far, as far as I've seen on our server. There were a few players on the server and I'm sure they wanted to see what the last few levels nobody can reach looks like.

There were a small amount of people on, and Patty probably noclipped them out of boredom. I've done this before on that map, I've never really noclipped other people, and you really never should, but on such a map it hardly matters. Doing it all the time could be a problem though.

This is not admin abuse, if anything, it would be admin over-use, but Patty has done nothing wrong, he is a great admin. This doesn't mean I want all my admins noclipping people, but I feel I can trust patty with noclip. He would never use it to gain an unfair advantage or screw anything up. Ya know, stuff that actually deserves reporting.

I suppose Shadow just wasn't sure if that should be happening or not, and it was good for him to be cautious. Patty's not abusing though, so case closed.

Not abuse.

technically any unoffical use of admin in CG is frowned upon at least

may not be "illegal" but heavily frowned upon among the CG admin community

a very small infraction but yea I doubt it will happen again so really no point to do anything at this point (just adding on to what you said pillz)

Offline Pillz

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 03:39:10 AM »

technically any unoffical use of admin in CG is frowned upon at least

may not be "illegal" but heavily frowned upon among the CG admin community

a very small infraction but yea I doubt it will happen again so really no point to do anything at this point (just adding on to what you said pillz)

I mean there's really no need for noclip in ZPS, it has it's own reasons for coming in handy and only people I think are trustworthy have that ability. When I heard of this thread I had no doubt in my mind it was a frivolous admin abuse thing. Admin overuse and abuse is highly frowned upon, but I would rather worry about my admins making votes to change maps with no choice to stay before I worried about Patty noclipping on a deathrun. I don't get how THIS made it's way to the abuse section, but whateverrrr.

Plus I've noclipped around before so there's really no justifying "DONT NOCLIP" because there are times where you're like NOCLIP WILL SAVE THE DAY. I wouldn't even call this an infraction, but it serves a fair warning to other admins that Noclip will scare people. When players see flying admins, they might feel put off by the server.

Anyway, Patty's a supergreatdude. No abuse, Locked again!
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 03:39:10 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal