Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kind of new kind of not >.>  (Read 8555 times)

Offline Ozborne

Re: Kind of new kind of not >.>
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 10:52:16 AM »
Welcome don't troll like some people  trollface.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 04:33:59 PM »
You can always use more lesbians  Meme9

THAT'S WHY I'M HERE.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 04:33:59 PM »

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 05:33:49 PM »
Welcome aboard...the second girl in CG? The second girl in TTT anyway, And Im talking to you Tendovvi, not Waffuls.
you can't count very well can you. We've had more females in the community then that.

<--- only been here a month or 2, also didn't want to actually go to count. AND IT TWAS JOKE INJECT
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:58:15 PM by Pancake Of Doom »

Offline meow

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 09:31:53 PM »
Welcome aboard...the second girl in CG? The second girl in TTT anyway, And Im talking to you Tendovvi, not Waffuls.

wat about me and eco and sandbellie.....

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 09:37:00 PM »

you don't exist anymore apparantly.
Sorry that you don't exist, enjoy not existing XD

Offline Pillz

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »

I started making a list including you all, but didn't post because I can't remember every single girl, but:

Claire, Meow, MeowMoo, Waffulz, Ecoz, Sandbellie, Lyssa, Lynxy, Ellie, Hollow, Winteria + Many more, but those are the main ones who've been on the forums. We have others who've played ZPS and whatnot over the past two years.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline xcwa8900

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 10:29:08 PM »

I started making a list including you all, but didn't post because I can't remember every single girl, but:

Claire, Meow, MeowMoo, Waffulz, Ecoz, Sandbellie, Lyssa, Lynxy, Ellie, Hollow, Winteria + Many more, but those are the main ones who've been on the forums. We have others who've played ZPS and whatnot over the past two years.

Now it's starting to get weird...

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 11:09:34 PM »
lol aside from all of their trollyness WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! ive seen you around before and even today :D good luck and may the sniping god Tendovvi be on your side through your many endevours

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2012, 11:13:44 PM »
Thank you all i appreciate the welcome  ;D i hope to see you all on the server soon. Also MAU5 you are one really kewl dood :P

Offline xcwa8900

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 11:24:31 PM »

You forgot Hair Slut  trollface

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 08:41:02 AM »
lol aside from all of their trollyness WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! ive seen you around before and even today :D good luck and may the sniping god Tendovvi be on your side through your many endevours

Indeed, What Mau5 says, welcome aboard kind madame!

Offline Accan

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 03:03:16 PM »
Welcome :) (I'll be your favorite admin)

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 06:15:33 PM »
Welcome :) (I'll be your favorite admin)

No I'll be your favorite admin. Accan is terri-bad

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 06:54:57 PM »
i think i am already her fav admin right britanny? *gives britanny cookies* right?....

Offline xcwa8900

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 11:00:51 PM »
She's been here for three days and everyone is already fighting to be her favorite...  But we all know it's me who is her bestest friend!  trollface  ;)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 11:00:51 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal