CG Technical Area > Programming

VB (.Net) Tutorial Series.

(1/1)

Inject OH 4:
A few people have request it from me so I was wondering if anyone's still interested in learning.

Even if it's not the programming language you want to learn if you don't know any right now its a great starter language and every program should start with one.

Also you can download the free compiler (Visual Studio) express edition from Microsoft site to follow along with my tutorials easily.

The series would be including beginner things etc etc and also user requested things. By the end you should have a good understanding of VB. So if anyone's interested post below and vote. I'm only willing to do this if im getting user responses IE you guys saying something like ohh can we learn this or a thanks or at least a reply or something. -_- anyways yeah :P

And if you think its to hard... fyi everything appears hard if you don't understand it. And things are usually a lot easier to understand then you think and once you have a good basic working knowledge of the topic things become a lot easier to understand. In other words it's not really as difficult as it looks granted it gets harder at points but once you learn everything it's fine. Anyways hope to see what you guys think

-Game On-

Guvnuh:
Mite B Cool

Whitellama:
-snip- I'm a derp.

Finniespin:
How is that VB agenda doing? :>

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Whitellama on July 10, 2012, 12:56:59 PM ----snip- I'm a derp.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Finniespin on July 10, 2012, 01:31:00 PM ---How is that VB agenda doing? :>

--- End quote ---

thats for grave digging a topic from 2011.

Tuts MIGHT start next week. Reffer to newer topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version