Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OMG NEW COUNTER-STRIKE!  (Read 4445 times)

B.E.R.S.~4:20

Re: OMG NEW COUNTER-STRIKE!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 11:50:33 PM »
Well literally all i have to say now is... damn

[EDIT]BUT i still hold my opinion that you happen to be realistically, negative in almost every post you make, im not trying to pick a fight with you or anything, i dont like anger especially not today... but i just wanted to say that because it seams that in every post i see from you has some anger behind it, BUT i might just be a stupid mother fucker....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:57:51 PM by bers »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 11:51:27 PM »
CS:S looks awesome, good graphics.  Anyway, If CS PC gamers buy it for console I will be disappoint because I have an odd feeling all these console newbs are going to buy the game, they're gonna be like WOW AWESOME GAME seeing as the only real fps games they've played are cod and bf, so they're going to start telling the PC gamers to buy it, and then the PC gamers are gonna be like I've been playing CS for years gtfo new****.

Or something like that.  Anywho, I feel like the console gamers out there don't deserve this.

EDIT: A tad like TF2 going F2P.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 11:51:27 PM »

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2011, 11:53:33 PM »
Valve popping out the same game twice thats never happened before cough.. Left4Dead 2 cough. Except this time you had to wait how many years?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2011, 11:57:09 PM »
Valve popping out the same game twice thats never happened before cough.. Left4Dead 2 cough. Except this time you had to wait how many years?

*cough cough* both games losing quality *cough*

this thread should be in debate section lol.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 01:17:55 AM »
Hey fuck all of you, christ. The reason I posted this was just to point out that Valve is trying to do is get freaking original CS of the god damn charts because it was made in freaking 1999. So everyone chill the hell out this isn't a god damn debate okay? So stop being stupid little idiots because you have no idea what this game will be like. You guys are so negative it's fucking ridiculous. Jesus man we're are gaming forum so keep your god damn minds open to new games because if you haven't already noticed GAMES GET REPLACED.

Oh and P.S. CS:S does not have good graphics even with a god damn new skin.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:22:23 AM by Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!) »
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 01:54:44 AM »
Hey fuck all of you, christ. The reason I posted this was just to point out that Valve is trying to do is get freaking original CS of the god damn charts because it was made in freaking 1999. So everyone chill the hell out this isn't a god damn debate okay? So stop being stupid little idiots because you have no idea what this game will be like. You guys are so negative it's fucking ridiculous. Jesus man we're are gaming forum so keep your god damn minds open to new games because if you haven't already noticed GAMES GET REPLACED.

Actually it does compared to the new CS there making
BUT ANYWAYS Graphics and crap game play aside... it will  be cross platformed IE Ps3 Users can play PC users. So have fun rapeing your console noob friends.
Bad idea #2
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 02:22:08 AM »
BUT ANYWAYS Graphics and crap game play aside... it will  be cross platformed IE Ps3 Users can play PC users. So have fun rapeing your console noob friends.
It never crossed my mind how easy it's going to be fighting all the people new to the game as well as the console players.

Bad idea #2
Which was number one?

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 02:25:47 AM »

/agreed but without the cussing and the swaring

I personally am looking forward to putting up a server and going ham on my console brethern ^.^

Offline Leomire

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 02:49:22 AM »
Probably gonna buy it to support valve into their delay HL2 Episode 3/Half Life 3 Jar.

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 06:29:09 AM »
I get the terrible feeling that this will end up like cs:condition zero. But we cant say until we have the game now can we?
I need a new sig...

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 12:59:19 PM »
Condition Zero was good, with the AWP and the Helicopter :D and I would also like to point out that Valve has a lot of employers and so they most likely have a team that has been working on the next HL for some time. And sorry for the cussing I was kinda pissed at the direction the thread was going and I had to fix it. Obviously it worked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 02:21:47 PM »
Condition Zero was good, with the AWP and the Helicopter :D and I would also like to point out that Valve has a lot of employers and so they most likely have a team that has been working on the next HL for some time. And sorry for the cussing I was kinda pissed at the direction the thread was going and I had to fix it. Obviously it worked.

haha understandable

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 07:32:19 PM »
CS:S looks awesome, good graphics.  Anyway, If CS PC gamers buy it for console I will be disappoint because I have an odd feeling all these console newbs are going to buy the game, they're gonna be like WOW AWESOME GAME seeing as the only real fps games they've played are cod and bf, so they're going to start telling the PC gamers to buy it, and then the PC gamers are gonna be like I've been playing CS for years gtfo new****.

Or something like that.  Anywho, I feel like the console gamers out there don't deserve this.

EDIT: A tad like TF2 going F2P.
What an intelligent post, bro. XD

But whether I end up buying it in the long run kinda depends on the price I can get it for. Steam usually has some pretty awesome sales if you can wait for 'em, so if there's a good enough price, I'll probably go for it. Either way, maybe this is simply the gateway from the unaware console gamers to the beautiful world of PC gaming... Who knows?

Hair Slut

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 08:43:32 PM »
ill buy i if they make EP3  parrot

Offline Mister Man

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 09:37:26 PM »
Reporter:Half life 3?
Gabe: Counter Strike GO  trollface
Mister Man
KAZAYUM

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]