Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sly Administration Application *APPROVED*  (Read 3395 times)

Offline Sly

Sly Administration Application *APPROVED*
« on: July 26, 2011, 02:19:35 AM »
What server are you applying for: CG Trouble in Terrorist Town

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: N/A

In game name: "(=CG=) Sly"

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/S_l_y

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20610226

Do you have past admin experience: In 2006 I joined my first clan BB,A CS:S Surf clan, where I reached Admin status and held it for 5 months until the server the servers shut down. After that I drifted around clans for a while, admin in some, until I joined [Tis] (Tisclan.net) another CS:S surf clan, where I reached a very high rank and was well respected. I spent July '08-December'09 there. Ultimately I was banned from the clan, because I was trying to help a friend get his gmod clan started. They had very strict policies. After that I Helped run my friend's GMod community [LR], where I departed last summer. I have a lot of CS:S admin experience, and some GMOD DarkRP.

Why you wish to be admin: I wish to join the team of admins to help make the servers a better place to play. I have noticed the lack of late night admins and I am hoping that I can help fill that void. My goal is not to ban RDMrs but to ensure that the RDM does not happen in the first place.

What are some good qualities you possess: I am a very calm person, and my anger is very slow to elevate. Do not get confused though, I am also a very assertive person and can directly deal with problems, even if it means I don't get to play for a few rounds.

What country are you from: United States of America

Additional notes: I have tried my best to stay active on the forums and I shall continue. I am in Ventrilo quite often, however I may not talk alot. (yeah, I be Creepin).

I look forward to your responses

Offline Tendovvi

Re: Sly Administration Application
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 07:04:21 AM »
+1 i talk with him like errday and hes kool
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 07:04:21 AM »

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 12:32:19 AM »
+1 good player

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 01:12:42 AM »
I have to say, that's quite an impressive admin history, actually one of the best i've seen. Though, oddly enough, i havent seen you on when ever im online, what's your average online time for TTT?

Offline Sly

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 01:16:22 AM »
Well I have 75 hrs on gmod past 2 weeks, about 7 of which are gmod theater, the rest is pretty much all TTT, whats your TImezone and when do you play?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 01:23:23 AM by Sly »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 07:00:43 AM »
Slys cool +1

I'd approve you right now but i'll wait a bit incase some one trys to bite off my head.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 07:23:55 AM »
+1   

Been around him alot before the servers got DDoS to hell. Very cool guy
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »
EST, usually varies around 2-8 p.m., sometimes earlier if im bored, but i havent been on in the past week.

Offline Sly

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 02:53:04 PM »
EST, usually varies around 2-8 p.m., sometimes earlier if im bored, but i havent been on in the past week.

That's Odd, My time zone is EST and I usually play anytime from 12am to like 3am

Offline Sir Willis

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 04:25:15 PM »
Sly is always on the TTT server when I am on. He plays in the same time frame as me. Almost all the time I am the only admin on but it's ok because there aren't that many people. Although, like last night, there can be some times where another helping hand would be nice if i want to go somewhere and not worry about RDM complaints. Sly is the man. I would love to have him as admin along with me into the late night killings on the TTT server.

TL;DR He is awesome and you are a fool not to make him admin of TTT
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 01:24:12 AM »

That's Odd, My time zone is EST and I usually play anytime from 12am to like 3am
So you're saying you play after midnight? That would explain it, im still 14 and have an 11 p.m. curfue --.--

Offline Coward

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 02:17:16 AM »
Sly is cool I have played with him many times. He seems level headed enough when i played with him. I do not know how much my word holds but as a regular player on the server I would not mind him being an admin.
Q: What's the difference between a terrorist and a woman with PMS?

A:You can negotiate with a terrorist

Offline Sly

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 12:19:23 AM »

So you're saying you play after midnight? That would explain it, im still 14 and have an 11 p.m. curfue --.--

Hah, no I mean between 12pm-3am sorry.

Offline Muffinz

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 02:01:29 AM »
+1 hes a great guy....but sly be more active on the game =D, i have not seen you in a little while

Offline Sir Willis

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 03:11:39 AM »
+1 hes a great guy....but sly be more active on the game =D, i have not seen you in a little while

if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 03:11:39 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal