Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories V2  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Old Crow

Conspiracy Theories V2
« on: July 14, 2011, 02:32:33 AM »
Gah sorry Ghast that topic did get way derailed and i think i started it!

Anyway seriously what conspiracy theories do you guys believe. Give a reason why you think there is one and I dont care how outlandish.

I did say the Chinese would start a war in 20 years but that is way too obvious unless something drastic happens so rather continue that ill say this: The Tea party of America or whatever they call themselves ARE not all about main street. Its all about trying to drive America back into a conservative lifestyle .

To begin. I get that they want less government. I get that they want less taxes (psssss America, we barely get taxed compared to everybody else!) But I know they want to get rid of regulations. No government involvement anywhere. They want everybody to be Christian. They want everybody to be straight. This isn't what America is about. Its about freedom, its about choice. Its their way or the highway and the sad part is that they have snared many Americans into this train of thought. I just feel like the Tea Party just wants to return to the 50's of women staying home, Men making all the money and watch while they line their pockets and make the rich richer.

Its tough to pin a point on their true motives because its still small but its ultra conservative and its about the farthest thing that we need right now

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Old Crow

Re: Conspiracy Theories V2
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 01:08:46 AM »
oy fail thread is fail
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Conspiracy Theories V2
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 01:08:46 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal