CG Main > The Art Forum

Another abnormal essay

(1/4) > >>

chalupa-pie:
Like the one on the previous forum, I will write a short story and you add on to it and just keep on adding on to each short story. But, each short story has to be relevant to the one posted on above you and has to do with something related to the CG community ex. members of the community, the games we play, the forums, etc.. So here's the beginning,

I was laying on the grass as I noticed a figure approaching from the distance. As it got closer I could recongnise what it was, it was Wholegrain and Q bert running from a horde of zombies. I jump up and ran to aid the two when I noticed something that I couldn't believe. Leading the zombies was the dreaded forum troll who flamed and spammed Wholegrain, Q bert and I. it was unbearable to respond to the troll, because we all know, don't feed the trolls. We were almost dead until Jauni the forum master came with his mighty ban hammar and banned the troll's ass.

I know this is kind of a stupid story but I just pulled some random shit out of my ass so give me some credit. So next person add on to this demented story,

Wholegrain:
IM TOO HIGH TO HANDLE THIS TASK

chalupa-pie:
Doing drugs again? Tisk tisk wholegrain, drugs will steer you in the wrong direction...

q bert:
i picture juani being a wizard or something in this story

Jorgen:
I am to sad 2 write anythn now....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version