Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT Admin App *DENIED*  (Read 5105 times)

Offline Shikaru

Re: TTT Admin App
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 09:42:53 AM »
its just me talking to him telling him no need to lie because i had proof.... when i msged u and told u that its now up to admins i removed him from friends

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 09:46:39 AM »
*sigh* Don't crop it. Have it as big as possible so I can read it. And just post a IMG link w/o using.
Code: [Select]
[img][/img]
You guys just both need to lay down and relax. And just wait for the other admins to decide!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 09:46:39 AM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 09:53:55 AM »
Excuse me,I already said not to LIE about me lying,I already said,dont do that shit.

Anyway,that is another convo as i said,also,that is not proof,you dont NEED proof,im the one that needs proof (and i have it) because YOU'RE the one lying about me,i agree it's up to the admins,but you didnt say that,not a big deal because i already knew.

Still,That picture is nothing to do with what you said before,that was when you readded me and said i was lying,and asking why weren't we friends,which MUST mean that your are trying to personally attack me with it.

The last part of your post is complete bull,you didnt say that to me,also,I'm only going to be talking to admins/mods on this topic, I don't want to get more pissed than i am now,I have IBS,which gets worse with anger/stress,and goddamn am i getting annoyed
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 09:55:18 AM »
*sigh* Don't crop it. Have it as big as possible so I can read it. And just post a IMG link w/o using.
Code: [Select]
[img][/img]
You guys just both need to lay down and relax. And just wait for the other admins to decide!

Ok:
IMAGE: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/unledxyh.png/

Now,I've stopped arguing,im only going to talk to admins if they need more evidence/they want to talk with me
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2011, 12:36:52 PM »
Calm down and let other admins get their word in, would be great if I could get a few more feelings about him in.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »
Well I've not played with him....(I did once but hardly)

But if you cant keep your cool against Leetgrain (which is pretty easy ;) ) Then...
Phim Bogason

Offline GreyLLama

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 01:10:32 PM »
Ok, the last two pages aside, I've played with Shikaru, to be COMEPLETLY honest, i don't see him fit for admin yet. He's a good person don't get me wrong.

Offline TonTsuma

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2011, 05:32:16 PM »
I can't understand why you guys even think about making Shikaru admin.
He is the king of RDMers, his karma barely is above 800.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 05:58:20 PM »
After him TRYING to convince me into +1ing him...

he may be good in game, some rdms and stuff like that  but after reading the last couple pages...

I Vote no

Offline Monp

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2011, 06:25:41 PM »
From getting dragged into this and ruining my night while I was trying to chill with grizzly and some bros I haven't seen in awhile seen the server was down. It is a solid no here.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2011, 07:24:57 PM »
Based on what i've seen no. Doesn't seem capable. I mean either way disregarding the little editing chat business, still a no from me

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2011, 09:24:11 PM »
DENIED

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2011, 09:24:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal