Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Should we remove the "Mute Squeakers rule?"

Yes
8 (34.8%)
No
15 (65.2%)
Not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: June 11, 2011, 05:31:37 PM

Author Topic: Muting "Squeakers" Rule.  (Read 10444 times)

Offline Robby the [Bitter]

Re: Muting "Squeakers" Rule.
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 04:54:27 PM »
back on topic, i dont mute squeakers on the spot. i see if they are trying to be helpful and not just scream about useless stuff. but the majority of squeakers usually do the latter choice, therefore getting muted

They need to use their mics to call out people when they're playing too.

Offline furiousjello

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »
back on topic, i don't mute squeakers on the spot. i see if they are trying to be helpful and not just scream about useless stuff. but the majority of squeakers usually do the latter choice, therefore getting muted

They need to use their mics to call out people when they're playing too.

You don't need a mic when you are playing, the suitzoom key works just as well. I rarely ever use my mic on TTT, but I regularly call people out. These kids should learn their way around the keyboard (True story:I learned how to type by playing TFC and CS as a kid and needing to type out info to people.) , "needing" a mic is never an excuse to let someone annoying the majority of the group talk.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »

Offline Blood

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »
back on topic, i dont mute squeakers on the spot. i see if they are trying to be helpful and not just scream about useless stuff. but the majority of squeakers usually do the latter choice, therefore getting muted

thats my point, a majority of squeakers do nothing but spam useless shit with their incredibly annoying voices and then tend to get muted for doing so, and then think they have the right to COMPLAIN about it with their horrible grammar

but there are SOME squeakers that do help (however very rarely) at some points.

and btw you're not helping your point by not giving me a reason to change my mind, simply saying

Think what you want blood.

is the same thing as losing and practically giving up your intention to get this rule changed.

You don't need a mic when you are playing, the suitzoom key works just as well. I rarely ever use my mic on TTT, but I regularly call people out. These kids should learn their way around the keyboard (True story:I learned how to type by playing TFC and CS as a kid and needing to type out info to people.) , "needing" a mic is never an excuse to let someone annoying the majority of the group talk.

This is my point exactly.

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 05:04:28 PM »
Alright, i shouldn't say "need" but it's very useful. And yes, the suitzoom menu helps and typing fast helps to.

(To avoid double post)

Edit: I'm not giving up my intention to get this rule changed. If you really think kids shouldn't use their mic's that is just fine. You have no more reason to post here then, you've given your two cents.

I'd like to higher ups to read this and make a decision.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:07:41 PM by Waldo »

Offline Blood

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 05:31:36 PM »
Alright, i shouldn't say "need" but it's very useful. And yes, the suitzoom menu helps and typing fast helps to.

(To avoid double post)

Edit: I'm not giving up my intention to get this rule changed. If you really think kids shouldn't use their mic's that is just fine. You have no more reason to post here then, you've given your two cents.

I'd like to higher ups to read this and make a decision.

you still think we're a Clan?

fucking rediculous...

what makes you think a "higher rank's" opinion is any more significant than mine?

trying to avoid calling you such names as "dumbass" but you're making it hard.

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 05:33:16 PM »
I'm not going to flame the thread Blood, you may if you like.  smug

I added the poll.

Offline Sir Willis

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 05:34:59 PM »
change the rule to only annoying people, and not specifically squeakers
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Offline Blood

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 05:39:58 PM »
Still no reason to say yes.

also im pretty sure this should be in the "suggestions" or "Debate" sections

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »
I put it here because it should be changed on all the servers.

Offline Blood

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 05:41:59 PM »
I put it here because it should be changed on all the servers.

again, suggestions/Debate

also why should it be changed?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:56:55 PM by Blood »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 06:16:17 PM »

So you would be O.K. if you couldn't use your mic to talk, me assuming you have one?

Offline Blood

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2011, 06:29:38 PM »

So you would be O.K. if you couldn't use your mic to talk, me assuming you have one?

yessir

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 06:34:53 PM »

yessir

Not everyone can do that.

Offline Blood

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2011, 06:39:39 PM »

yessir

Not everyone can do that.

Type? Learn.

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 06:47:02 PM »
This flame war is over. Keep it on topic.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 06:47:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal